2-80m SP chars LF WH home

As I said 2-80m SP chars looking for a WH home. Between the two I can fly damn near everything. I have lived pretty much everywhere in Eve and enjoy WH the most. If you reply, please leave your class WH and static WHs. I do have some friends of the same experience who would probably join behind me as well.
Thanks and Fly on the Edge!
Gribbs

2 Likes

Hey there! Black-Star Enterprises is looking for pilots to join us in our c2. We have c4 and hs statics, love to hunt and have fun. Hit me up in game or here if we sound interesting. Late Night EST WH Corp: Black-Star Enterprises recruiting

2 Likes

we’re a small tight knit group looking for new friends and people to shoot things with. We currently reside in a C5 with C5 static. Send me a message in game if you’re interested.

1 Like

I am still looking for a good fit

1 Like

If you’re still looking, might i suggest giving our advert a read? We live in a C4 Magnetar with C4/C3 statics. We’ve lived in a few different regions of space and settled down here due to the sheer amounts of Pvp content we can find. If you’re looking for a nice medium sized corp you’ll find yourself at home with us.

1 Like

Hey I run a growing corp called Legion of Anubis
We live in a C4 C3/4
We only just moved in, and are still growing with members, but our longterm goal is to use the C4 static as the PvP hole, and the C3 static to farm iskies.
For us, the C3 generally provides 150m/hr+

We have a bit of a mix of low SP and higher SP players, but I’m sure you will fit right in if you enjoy a relaxed environment :slight_smile:

Evemail Joey Aele ingame for details, even if you are just interested in meeting the crew on Discord.

1 Like

I used to fly with these guys. great group. If i cant get you in my corp, then I’d highly suggest TGH.

1 Like

Bumperoo

1 Like

Hello @Gribbles_Cooper,

I understand the feeling about WH’s in EVE. We could use you and any friends to better what we have accomplished thus far. Take a closer look at who and what we are and then if DOPLR does not match what you are specifically looking for, check out are many Corporations in Alliance. I think we can find you an amazing fit to your play style!

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be known

1 Like

We’re a US/AU TZ null sec PvP group that specializes in BLOPs and capitals (our killboard). Join our in-game channel Scotch Delivery, or join our discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

2 Likes
1 Like

Anyone out there in a c4 with 3/5 statics?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.