90m sp main and 50 m sp alt looking for wh corp

I’ve been on a break since august and am now looking to get back into Eve again. With my current corp (Mass Collapse) disbanding I am looking for a new home. I’ve been active in low, null and wh space, but the majority of my time since 2015 has been spent in wormholes, with shorter breaks into null sec.

I am looking for a wormhole corp, preferably with following attributes:

• Heavy EU activity
  • Either null or C5 static
  • Pvp focused
  • Members interested in diversity in content, hunting and fighting in null as well as wormholes.
  • No forced activity. My gaming time is not what it once was. As such I cannot promise to be active a certain amount or on a specific day.

What I am not looking for:

• Elitism
  • PVE

I am looking forward to be hearing from you!

1 Like

Hello @Ulf_Edbane,

If you get a chance, check out what and who we are in WH space. I think you would be a great fit bringing current experience and I believe our HC WH Division has what you are looking for.

Contact @Charrette from Endless Defiance. They live in C5 and are insanely PVP focused!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Still looking for a new corp

Hey,

We are a small WH Corp living in a C2 (HS/C4 Static).

Link to recruitment forum post but in honesty, best way to figure out if we are a decent fit for each other is through a chat so PM SSjGhost in game and I will set it up: C2 WH Corp looking to expand - PVP/Indy/Explore (Also, this is really just a diary about girls and stuff I update to ensure it isn't just the word "BUMP")

Tl;dr: We are a tight-knit WH Corp looking to expand. We are pretty safe in our C2 (on account of having a floating city and our priorities on Home Defence).
Pretty chilled out, no mandatory fleets/doctrine etc. We don’t take any of the ISK you earn. Pretty solid SRP (better than “solid” actually) into pretty much everything including PVP.
We are looking for similar minded players that want to be part of something rather than just join and pew.

Ill PM Ulf but if you don’t receive anything and are interested, let me know :slight_smile:

Good luck in finding a Corp if not though.

FDo7
SSjGhost

Bump :slight_smile:

I think we could be a good fit

Check us out!

Latest video:

Hi Ulf,

We live in a C2-NS/C5, Check us out and contact us ingame if your interested.

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.