Agent Finder replaced by tab Agency Window

It means that gamers are fickle. They could give you everything you ask for, and someone else will be pissed. They have to look at the whole. The whole is never satisfied…maybe just placated for a bit.

–Interpretive Gadget

This is a poor hill to fight the ‘gamers are fickle’ battle upon. With the Agent Finder - Agency Window debacle, CCP has essentially taken away your normal powerful work tools and given you a cheap Swiss Army knife and expected that switch to allow you to work as well as before, when it’s obvious it doesn’t do that at all.

Or taken away your battleship, given you a rookie ship with a cool new ‘skin’ and sent you to run the same difficulty level 4 missions as before.

1 Like

Two separate things.

I miss the tool, so I agree with you there. I do hope they can get it right sooner rather than later. I can understand why they decided upon a design change, but I’m sure as hell not happy in the implementation.

But purposely misconstruing a statement like Felyx was isn’t helpful, just useless coat-dragging.

–Neutral Gadget

I really do believe that the statement issued leaves room for concern (which is not the same as “cause for concern”, incidentally - one refers to a possibility, the other to a likelihood) - in light of that, I didn’t purposefully anything, whether or not my comment turns out to be accurate (and to be clear, I very much hope it doesn’t - sadly, however, it does come of precedents.)

EDIT: My point, which you appear to have completely missed, is that if the Agent Finder functionality is fully implemented in The Agency, people will have no reason to complain. Hence, this “hopefully” is a little disconcerting and suggestive. It’s about reading between the lines when it comes to spin. :wink:

CCP is well aware of what is going on with the agency stuff, lvl 4 mission runners are a patient bunch mostly. I mission run daily its my main source of income so i am acutely aware of the angst. We do seem to get the rough end of the nerf stick. :rofl: while the massive conglomerates in null cream ever more isk from the faucet. It’s time you let us build and fly super’s in high-sec guys, nudge nudge wink wink.

Next day after, permanent Jita burn event should start with thousands of capital gankers on undock. :star_struck:

Imagine all the loot you could steal. :sunglasses:

this new agent finder is garbage
good job i know where the worthwhile agents are
because if i was a new player i would probably quit the game
because of wasting so much time persuing dead end agents

Keeping this thread going as it’s still an issue. STILL can’t easily track down an agent. Please at least add the “Available to me” button back. Pretty please

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.