CLOSED --- Never Found A Home - 40 mil

Good evening recruitment,

I first played back in 07/08. Did a lot of small stuff, but never found my niche or a corporation that felt right. Jumped back in around 12, but my schedule in the Navy didn’t leave enough time to find my place.

In the end I racked up around forty million unfocused skill points without the actual still to make use of any of them. Now I want to try again.

I am open to a wide variety of corps. I would love to either have access to a good group that does a wide variety of activities or be a part of a larger organization that could give my play some focus and direction. While those two are possibilities, I am really open to just about anything - I am looking to be persuaded here. [Been contacted by a few null corps, and I do find that interesting. I’m probably more interested in mining or industry now, but I certainly want and am willing to engage in PVP. I need to get my feet wet if I am moving out there for the first time.]

I am a university student (don’t recommend that in your late twenties), so I have a fair amount of time to play even if it isn’t super consistent (exams and breaks). I live in EST but will probably play a wide variety of hours.

Happy to answer any questions, hear any pitches, or chat when I’m online. In game messages are preferred.

Thanks.

I’m part of a Sov Null alliance. My corp has a wide assortment of people playing at various times of the day and the alliance is very helpful.

If you’d like to talk about specifics, please join our Discord server and ping Worgen Fratmon, Kiarah Serine or Boba TheFett.

Hey man. I represent a small gang PVP corp. We do low/null. Just starting but experienced. If you’d like to know more just message me in game our check out our discord on our forum post below.

If you’re into PvP and seek direction, you should give us a look. Most of our corp members were former FCs from some of the biggest alliances in the game so being able to provide direction is something we can definitely assist you with. Anyone can teach you anything, but it doesnt mean they’re showing you well! LOL.

A majority of us are also US-EST TZ as well.

Here is our ad with a little bit more info on us:

Hey Michaelfeb16

I’d like to extend an invite to check out my corporation. Most of us are in EST and have lots of activity around the clock through our alliance outside of the corp’s late USTZ. We are a focused group for BLOPS, but do everything from frigate roams to capital battles. Check us out if you’re looking for a more specialized experience with a small/medium sized community.

I was a CO and Alliance Lead that helped take over Fountain years ago. I’m now starting a Blops Corp for people looking for something new that they can get involved with early.

Evening.

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re looking for pilots to come PVP and have some good home space to make Isk in.

RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

Tonnes of fleets and activity, a greater goal to be realised and people on at various hours to accomodate your varied playtimes.

Greetings Michaelf

My corp, Merciful Genocide is recruiting. We are a small 40 man corp whom participate in small gang and solo PvP. We are apart of the FUBAR alliance of which has just recently moved to a new pocket. We have Excellent Null Rats if your into Ratting and Quality Ores. Due to the nature of our recent standings reset there is a lot of PvP content if thats your thing and we have enough in alliance and coalition to let miners keep mining.

I’ll post the link to my corp ad and I look forwards to hearing from you.
Fly like you stole it! o7
Tauri Padecain - Merciful Genocide Recruitment Director

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game… Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.