Returning to EVE and looking for a home

Hi!

I first tried EVE about 2 years ago and really had a hard time getting into it. I’ve played off and on in the mean time, but I’ve always been good about keeping my skills training even while away. That sort of left me as someone with a good bit of sp but not a whole lot of experience, and a lot to learn still!

I don’t really like being solo and I would love to find a group that I can get involved with. So… a bit about me… I am generally a pretty quiet and chill person and usually get along best with people who are also like that, and have a more mature vibe. I don’t do well with groups that tend to be loud, or trolly, or memey.

When solo I mostly do exploration and I really love getting into seasonal events, and collecting skins. My favorite so far has been the winter events. I loved the snowing in space! I really do want to get away from solo activities and get into group ones instead. I’d love to be part of something bigger, and help a group work towards their long term goals. I am particularly focused on group mining as I have invested in totally maxing out my orca and mining booster skills. PVE fleets of any kind would be very fun for me though! Aside from that I would love to get more involved in industry related things, again working towards the group’s bigger goals.

I am not at all against living in risky, or difficult, or harsh conditions, but I don’t really enjoy pvp. I probably would not be interested in going out on things like pvp roams or anything aggressive. At the same time though, I am perfectly happy to join up when it’s in defense of our own home or space. I am hoping to eventually learn the role of logi and have my skills trained and ready for it.

Lastly, I do take joining a group rather seriously so if it’s possible I like having the chance to get to know the vibe first and seeing if it fits with me before joining. So any chance of hanging out on the discord or in game channel for a bit first is always great!

Thank you for reading!

Heya

I think we have what your after.

In game channel ; Quafe zero Cherry

We are a null sec corp but the corp very much into industry, mining, and supporting one another. Happy to talk in discord with a recruiter whenever you’re free !!

Hey there! I recently came back after a long break as well. I have an old corp that used to be filled with like-minded people much like you are looking for. I’d love to have you and build it back! Hit me up in the game or join the in-game channel “Archaic Rage”.

Cheers!
Meph

Greetings Sarah Lilac,

Your post resonated with me and many of the core principles we uphold in Cryptopia.

From the depths of Anoikis, Cryptopia is not just a name or a location, but a narrative of triumphs, challenges, and a collective dream to ascend. Just like you, many of us value the sense of belonging, the synergy of collective endeavors, and the allure of achieving something monumental.

Your passion for exploration, involvement in seasonal events, and especially your inclination towards group mining align with some of the activities that are integral to our identity. We’re especially thrilled by your interest in maximizing the capabilities of your Orca and mining booster skills. These not only amplify our mining operations but significantly contribute to our collective long-term goals.

Currently, as we rebuild, we are delving into big group corp projects, and your inclination towards industry, combined with your drive to support group objectives, would be invaluable. We understand that PvP might not be your cup of tea, and that’s perfectly alright. We’re more than just pew-pew; we’re about building, growing, and defending what’s ours. Your interest in training for a logi role is commendable and would be highly appreciated, especially during home defense scenarios.

Understanding the significance of joining a group, we absolutely respect your wish to acquaint yourself with our vibe before making a commitment. You’re cordially invited to join our Discord [CYPTA] Cryptopia or our in-game public channel. Spend time with us, ask questions, and see if our wavelength matches yours.

In Cryptopia, we believe in creating a tapestry of experiences and stories. We would be honored to weave yours into ours, creating a tapestry that’s richer and more vibrant.

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

Hi there,

Have a look at what we have to offer you in our high sec corp Alliance Navy N7 Corp, contact me for details as you also get access to our null sec space and community.

Come talk to us before you make a decision.

The Brass Monkey Syndicate [BMSY], a proud member of the Winter Coalition, is a tight knit group of US TZ pilots that enjoy PVP and Industrial endeavors within sovereign null space.

Whether New or Old. PVP or Industry focused, we want to welcome you to our Team. Grow with us.

What we Offer:

• Tight Knit group of experienced and novice pilots
  • Access to daily PVP operations
  • Small to medium gang warfare
  • Large/Capital/Super capital warfare via our membership in the Winter Coalition.
  • Ship Replacement Program for Alliance/Coalition fleets.
  • Doctrine ships provided to members for fleets
  • Great Access to Ore/Ice/Ratting
  • Coordinated/Profitable Mining Ops
  • Production Facilities in Sov systems
  • Buyback program at 90% Jita
  • Very focused on group play and helping our members meet their personal goals
  • Experienced Leadership willing to help guide you.

What we Require:

• A sense of humor
  • Financial stability or a willingness to learn the ways of isk making
  • Have a voice, be on comms, discord, mumble…etc
  • Participate in PVP operations.
  • Have fun.

Eve is only as fun as the people you play with, and we try to provide content and an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

In game feel free to message any of the following characters… Shuggington P (main recruiter) or Angus Thunderstruck (helpful minion)

Join our in-game recruitment channel brassmonkeysynd or chat with us via discord by clicking the linky -----> BRASS MONKEY SYNDICATE

I wanted to thank everyone for their answers and replies! I did end up finding a place to call home.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.