2 returning and 2 new bros looking for a home

Good morning/afternoon fellow space exploiters,

I recently got back into EvE after some friends talked me into teaching them how to play. We are looking for a newbro corp to join so that the two new people can learn the game and get the corp experience.

Here is what we are looking at so far;
-One new bro is looking at transport/hauling
-The other is torn between mining and PvP, not sure where to allocate his SP towards yet.

Of the two returning players;
-One is primarily exploration focused, with some basic skills and knowledge of the greater game. He has little to no PvP experience, but wants to learn the ropes of fleet combat or exploration ganking. He also has never had a “true” corp experience, and would like the opportunity to have it. ~60 hours in game.

-The other (me) is very heavily geared towards mining and industry, I have been a member of several corps and have had several roles within them. I got pretty disillusioned with EvE after a corp that I had grown to really love fell apart after a failed move into Low-Sec. I have also briefly spent some time in a wormhole group, but between me not really liking the playstyle, and the group not really feeling cohesive, I decided to leave. I also have a tune spec’d and ready to go for mining, and my main is Orca ready with one fitted and geared to go. ~350 hours of game time, but honestly most of that knowledge is gone from me now.

Here is a list of the toons mentioned above:
Me - “Kade Lemont” & “Kade Lackie”
Returner 2 - “Okar Ninta Xadi”
Newbro 1 - “Isylra Tensta”
Newbro 2 - “Faith Strawhat”

We are all located in Dodixie currently.

I would really like if we could all find a place together, but I know that we all have pretty different ideas of what we want out of the game, so I understand if its hard to find somewhere that can support everything.

If you look into us and see that we are already in a corp, I made one to show everyone the corp mechanics quickly. We will leave once we find somewhere to join!

Good day,

I tried to reach out in game but it seems you were offline. So I am reaching out here. I think it is best to have a chat together and see what we can do for each other. So either reach out to me ingame or join our discord: Hyper Meme Industries

Again I’d love to have a chat with you and your 3 friends. So I hope to see you soon!

I’m just gonna leave this here. No hard sell. I wouldn’t advise the hauler newbro join us directly but we have an option for him to stay safe but still be part of the team and in the same comms.

Have a read and if we sound good and you want to know more, jump onto our discord and we can chat through all the options.

you Are Welcome with us :grinning:

Hey! Dystopian Angels might be the right fit for you. Please let me know if/when you’re free for a chat to see what we’re all about and if we can fit what you are hoping for. We have a mix of most timezones so there will pretty much always be somebody for you to hang out with.

We’d love to have a chat with all of you if possible so we can answer any questions you might have. Even if you don’t end up with us, it’d be my pleasure to help you guys help figure out your next steps in New Eden.:smiling_face:

You can join us
come join 0DARKSTAR0 a newbie friendly corp

come join us !
Who are you?
0DARKSTAR0
What do you do?
Almost anything you can think of

Almost anything my goal is to build a thriving community for everyone to fit in
What do you have to offer?
A fun community for people to grow and enjoy there days in eve

Sov’s Maniacs
Future renters

Content
Mining
Industry
Pve
Pvp

Requirements
None

TSSOC has been around a long time, we offer all aspect of Null live, living in a busy area of null

come talk to us and we can see what we can do for your group

I’m not sure if lowsec left a bad taste with you but Traumark Corsairs are Lowsec based, mostly pvp, but do mine moons occasionally. We have an experience-based group that can guide you, for whatever you’re aiming for. There are many places to run exploration sites, mine, or learn various types of PVP. We are based right outside Amarr. You wouldn’t have to move everything all at once, just try us out to see if its a fit for you.

Services-

Hauling

Buyback (Specific locations for buying everything below)-
90% Buyback Program (Mods, items, everything basically)
85% Moon Buyback after materials are processed
95% Ice Buyback (Limited to specific systems)

Discord for postings/chat/news

TeamSpeak for Comms

Main Focus-

-Black Ops: Bombers, T3Cs
-Gate Camps
-Roams
-Guided PvP Practice
-Capital Warfare
-Lowsec Moon Mining

PRIMARY TIMEZONE EUTZ, ~1600-2200 UTC / Eve Time
We do have USTZ players, as everyone plays when they can.

Check us out at https://anidaza.space/

Visit Discord- https://discord.gg/3km5UFkcFP

00check out matari money makers. New bro friendly and vet specialized. And active. Contach boobaz in game

Faction warfare is the best place to be right now.

hello join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you.Discord

hello Kade,

how you doing? how’s the search going? it’s usually a tough task trying to find a new home for one, let alone four.

we just 6 jumps from Dodixie so possibly Purple Void may have what you are ‘collectively’ looking for - we have an established base in HS and also in LS (a 0.4 system) and are currently actively setting up operations in a stable WH (class C3) with friends established there and also in NS (Scalding Pass) space.

IF you have the time to stop by for a short chat in channel ‘The Purple Void’ we’d be happy to share our story and get to know you a little better.

fwiw - the saying “you can take the player out of Eve but you can’t take Eve out of the player” strikes a chord for the majority of us in PV.

if we don’t suit you we may well know of a corp that does, no harm in asking huh?

welcome back to Eve, good luck with the search, here’s hoping it goes well for the four of you.

rgds,

pal :slight_smile:

Good morning kade would you be interested in joining a start up corp where we will do abit of everything from pvp and wars to indy and missions if your interested join the discord and have a chat with me THE GRAVE YARD

Hello,
We are building brand new corp based on team work and having fun. We have a few Vets. and New bros as a core group. We are an indi corp that spends most of our time HS and WH mining. We have our own C4 for harvesting and ratting. Our HS base is 7 jumps from where you are
We Offer
Daily fleets with boosts
Bp library
C4 Or HS life… or both
Corp Buy back
LvL 4 missions 1 jump from home
Team first mentality
Corp fleets with ships and wages provided

Stop by our in game channel PR-UN and say Hi

Hey man would love to talk to ya,

We are a us tz pvp corp with active fcs squad in corp that run our alliance us tz operations. We have one of the best buy backs in game and awesome logistics.

We love groups as that’s how we came together over the years and enjoy playing together even have corp meet ups

In game channel “keebler moon elves”

Joeyscirocco#9522 - discord

Come see us at The Order of Omerta.
We are a band of guys who enjoy doing various content together as a group. We are always welcoming of groups joining and adding to our community.

We do lots of
FW fleets
Small gang pvp
Mining fleets
Indy Projects

We are active in EU and US tz so come see us. The Order of Omerta

Were recruiting if ur looking for active social pvp group, always nicer to be able to fly with a group! Ofc we do bips and bops of c5ratting/industry to pay for our pvp habbits!..

The untraceable - M A R A K U G A Alliance

MKUGA Discord: Discord

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

80% Buyback program for all your loot.

0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning several regions ( Querious/Catch )

Open boarders with all coalitions space

20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

MANDITORY Comms

US/EU TIME ZONE

PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

612c27c9e0f433e3ce6e193882fe5862a05c82ed_2_375x500

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.