EvE is dying

That is your experience and certainly shared by many who do not know better. You’re objectively wrong and dare i say you never even tried. Unlike myself, who repeated the same thing time and time again, with the same success.

I can repeat an experience, that shares the essence of what you can read above, over and over again. And believe me I did so very, very often. The amount of people is virtually unlimited, therefore the amount of opportunities is virtually unlimited.

The issue is in your head and not in the game. The source of that issue lies in CCP, who do not communicate the game (only mechanics); in a big amount of players who only ever communicate that which CCP has laid out for them and partly simply the lack of understanding of “free to do whatever you want”.

People mistake that as “do whatever gameplay the game offers”, instead of “do whatever your heart feels like, simply because you can.” (btw, these pirates aren’t NPCs and the experience itself isn’t restricted to NullSec at all). It’s a systemic problem. Thank you, politics. vOv

PS: Time for some sleep. Then I’ll take care of my thread; it needs updating.