EVE Museum updates ⭐ Dividends: 1.2 %

BANK DISCUSSION!
As you know, the museum is now allowed to trade stuff for profit. The vote for that was back in February, but I didn’t really start buying merchandise until now. Now I have a sale thread (of officer modules) which I will nurse and develop into a permanent shop for the museum.
I really like this shop idea and am looking forward to continued publicity from it in the years to come. (I do think one of the recent donations came about that way).

But modules have slow turnover and the investments will drain the museum master wallet. Some time soon I will wish I had more money!
I know many people will want me to sell more shares, but I don’t want to as I tend to pour too much money into dividends. If the museum makes actual profit over a period, then maybe.

So I am thinking of starting a small bank instead, with low interest. This would actually be my third time making a bank in EVE lol (the second bank was this one from 2010). Here is my idea for a bank sprout:

• Total cap 50 bn
  • Minimum account 1 bn
  • Max account 10 bn
  • 1% interest on an account you can withdraw within 1 week
  • 1.5% interest on an account you can withdraw within 1 month

The 3000 shares that are out now have an official value of 120 bn, i.e. that is what I owe other players at this point. (There hasn’t been anyone asking to hand back shares for years though.)
The full value of the museum is 400-500 bn.
I could put up the Freki as collateral for the bank, but I don’t want to.
And if noone puts money in the bank, we wouldn’t be any worse off.

Let me hear what you think, would you vote yes to allow the bank, even without a collateral set up? And what do non-shareholders think?