[MERC] Public-Enemy

They just stay 1 jump out of jita … nothing specual and not a real merc. They dont search they only camp jita

3 Likes

I just looked at their kb link. A lot of green, but suppose I want something more dangerous than an iteron or caracal to be violenced? I can’t see where they actually go after things more dangerous. There is evidence that there was a 1v1 cynabal vs cynabal, which is admirable, except that the guy lost… to a marmite.

2 Likes

Well shooting things that return fire can be scary.

I can’t speak for recently but they fought my frigate swarms in the early days of pre rabble. Unlike PIRAT, Marmite and the guys who broke from FA to reform VMG they were actually successful too… literally the only group to proper stomp us in high sec and they did it with prophecies and guardians

1 Like

With the favoured blob or lopsided logi-dps ratio. Yes, this has been noted. But they seem hollow now…I guess the ceo had a meltdown or hired incompetence that spread.

Sadly they are no longer that solid alliance as they were all those years before. I think VMG/PIRAT dragged them in to easy life on the Jita/Amarr undock area. At least 80-85% of it. To be honest, I think even VMG hunts more then PE, because they at least put effort in the freighter killing. The few PE who do hunt, get told not to come to Balle. Sad… :disappointed_relieved: I think they have the same issues as many others, they get burned out after a while. Hopefully they get back to how they were before soon. Even during our wars, they always been nice guys.

Be sure to be diplomatic and friendly to potential allies…in times of need, tora bushido. Treasurer position? Lead FC? As a 3 day old character I feel I can turn this around.

People don’t typically recruit forum alts. Especially ones whose main was quite publicly kicked out

2 Likes

Again your references elude me…sorry. Visit me at my new thread, but please use proper syntax.

Welcome back … :sunglasses:

1. Do you also offer mercenary services for other things?
  2. How much is it?

Depends on what you are interested in.
It my be easier to get in touch with one of our directors online organisiert to write me an eve Mail with your needs.

I agree to get in touch with one of your directors or and write you an EVE Mail with my needs, however, it would be easier for me to get some more ISK to do so before.
My time expires in a few days, and otherwise, I have to sell my stuff as alpha until I get enough to pay for Omega time (quality assurance).

Hire Public-Enemy (unless they forget to war dec the target)… :rofl:

Don’t forget christmas :santa::mrs_claus:

Need a forward operating base taken down in bania for 350 million

Public-Enemy needs active pvp players. Join them before it’s to late.

Did P-E just disband?

1 Like

Start post updated.

Will speak to you soon again Gregora o/.