MERCENARY PUB

MERCENARY PUB
Channel for contracting Trusted Mercenaries.

Channel Rules:

• No Drama, No Fuss and No Abuse!
  • No advertising, all conversations must be taken to private chat.
  • If you are being convo’d by someone not listed you are being scammed! All scammers will be banned.

To see who are ready to take your contract, join the in-game channel:

MERCENARY PUB

:parrotbeer:

1 Like

3rd channel huh? Channel really seems cursed whomever is running it always seems to lose their alliance…

I am running it and Marmites have been here for 9 years so far. Don’t worry.

What are you up to these days?

Null and lowsec stuffs… You?

Sorry such a late reply but Life really takes some time! So many hobbies and family!

Being financially well off is sometimes a burden but I detract from the answer!

Nothing much! Waiting for something to happen apart from eve falling over which it seems to have done!

If you want to hire the best mercenaries in Eve, who you can trust to do the job, you will find all of them in the in-game channel MERCENARY PUB.

I think another big null war is on the horizon… But only time will tell

Not all of them…

1 Like

Your group can’t really be trusted

I think malcontents in Vendetta go the extra mile when they can’t win, into cybercrime. Privacy intrusion and child exploitation is disgusting you keyboard cowards.

Where’s an old Vendetta wolfman you little girls who use child exploitation and privacy breach to beat the unbeatable? Memories like this never fade ladies. Going to eve amsterdam/berlin this year? Seeya there all! Ich bin ein berlinder…?

What will it cost to remove all Athanors in Zaimeth system?

start killing their characters in earnest and you don’t need protection silly…they are pussy cats all, who only exploited noobs for their wallets. Don’t be a space moron/sissy!

So much for “Trusted Mercenaries” (which ought to be classified as an oxymoron to start with).

I contacted the diplomat for one of the older, major mercenary alliances about clearing out some abusive Customs Offices in a system I’d planted my corp in and was convinced by this fellow that I shouldn’t take that approach.

Instead, I should move my corp into space his alliance controlled and pay a 5% tribute in the form of 5% of the ore we harvested (not a bad deal if it got me access to lowsec space with reasonable protections).

I agreed and packed all my stuff up and moved it to a staging system a few jumps away from where I’d decided to place my new HQ.

I bought the upwell structure I wanted and the service, defense, and engineering modules I wanted as well a a two month supply of fuel and packed it off to the staging base, deep in lowsec.

In preparation to actually firing up the structure, I contacted the diplomat character again and attempted to negotiate a one-day-on-my-schedule patrol/guard service to cover the vulnerability windows that happen prior to being able to fit and fuel the station.

That negotiation bogged down for reasons I never quite understood but I went ahead anyway.

Got the station in place without a hitch.

Following day attempting to bring the modules and the fuel over, I got hit in an 0.4 system between my staging base and the new home system by an unrelated alliance and the ship carrying it was destroyed.

The salvage/loot, however was quite large (4000 m3 modules and one 30k+ m3 module) so I waited a bit and went back in with a reasonably well-equipped Badger to grab what I could.

This time a ship from the mercenary alliance I’d agreed to pay tribute to was part of the attack itself.

Seems very much like the whole scenario was a setup to get that result.

There’s not much point in “looting” a station, but the service modules and particularly the fuel are valuable enough and fungible enough to (apparently) exchange for one’s honor.

I told no one in my corporation my schedule. Literally the only person I told was the mercenary diplomat I’d been in contact with.

I just want you folks to understand that it only takes one bad actor to paint the lot of you as scammers and thieves.

Enjoy your day.

Tora when will you rise again? Because right now you are true to your words - “There is no bushido in space”

I have passed Uedama multiple times and the warzone feeling is gone.

Sincerely,
Psyco

Tora is still around on PIRAT comms

I’m always around the corner watching, where you least expect me. :wink:

1 Like

Never in discord where it counts

Only for people who enjoy hearing themselves talk a lot. :kissing_heart:

So you, Sol epoch, natural, and khromius’s…

I believe kypp ust to talk to a wall and got more of a response