New Chan : OneService's open!

Hello everyone,

I thought the gameplay of the mercenaries was down.

So I decided to create a channel dedicated to the exchange of services between mercenaries and customers. It is a free and autonomous chan, which can serve and favor the war in general.

A single person can pay the services of a mercenary. A mercenary corporation can offer its services.

the channel is: OneService

Rules : OneService is a relationship between mercenaries and their customers

1/ Call for “OneService” and wait for the summons.
2/ Prefer an alt - not your main character.
3/ Negotiate your contract privately.

… and it’s free to access from today.

Best Regards
sys32

How many merc Corps/alliances have you collaborated with on this, or is this just an out of the blue idea?

1 Like

I think the best way to find out is to fill out the list as you enter here. a lot of mercenary corpo There are surely other channels

So none?

Is that the takeaway? You can’t even name one merc group you’ve spoken to, to see if any of them are interested in this channel?

1 Like

If of course, I started to survey corporations. It starts, I hope this service will work

name 5 mercs of good repute, ill settle for individuals or corps.

edit: wait , why the hell is this in gd!?
if you missed the mark this far you dont actually need to answer that question,
its pretty obvious this isnt going far

ok that was a little mean, mustn’t kill of a potentially entertaining thread too early.

what credibility is there here, convince me.

thx for reply !

[quote] name 5 mercs of good repute, ill settle for individuals or corps.

edit: wait , why the hell is this in gd!?
if you missed the mark this far you dont actually need to answer that question,
its pretty obvious this isnt going far
ok that was a little mean, mustn’t kill of a potentially entertaining thread too early.

what credibility is there here, convince me.[/quote]

As I said above, I’m not looking for fame and notoriety, it’s a (missing) channel that can link mercenaries, pirates, pvpers of all kinds in the signing of contracts, simple or complex, short or long, ambitious or ephemeral …

I do not try to feed my ego with that. I have always liked the mercenaria since my debut in Eve in 2008 and I would like to find these values that are lost in my opinion.

I do not have to prove the value of this channel, it’s just for fun …

_Matari exodus _
The7mercenaires (Fr)
Paladines (Es)
P I R A T, Vendetta Mercenary group, Public-Enemy, Generic Latin Name,etc…etc…

That place already exists. It’s Crime & Punishment here on the forum.

That serves to advertise mercs and hook up clients, with the negotiations and arrangements conducted in private.

This thread shouldn’t even be here in GD and so far, you haven’t really demonstrated that your channel offers anything.

1 Like

yeah you kinda do,
if theres an expectation of services,
there’s an expectation of isk is so is this roleplay or serious ?

actually its this now.

1 Like

Scipio : if an admin can redirect my post, I would be delighted. I did not know Crime and Punishment. Thank you for the info. I could also post the forum link.

Ralph: Its not Rp , just for the fun of the mercenaries !

ok then , good luck.

Thx dude o7

I am also looking for mercenary companies that are interested in broadcasting in the channel to offer their services directly.

o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.