Minmatar/Caldari: Relations

It’s called trolling.

Because this is the IGS, and given an option between presenting an opinion with some degree of thought and substance or responding to the low dangling fruit offered by a troll desiring a response by someone trying to prove someone else wrong on galnet, they will more often than not choose the latter.

Sweet Maker, what a bunch of cucks you lot are.

1 Like

I’d make some relations with her.

2 Likes

I wonder what is the current internal argument between different Caldari corporations, regarding the Imperial slavery argument ?

On the one hand, the institution of slavery provides a market for certain products - Ishukone’s TransCranial MicroControllers are perhaps the most widely known product used in slave management. But there are numerous other products, including pharmaceuticals, as well as manufactured items.

On the other hand, abolition would likely stimulate a demand in the Empire for a great many consumer and industrial products, as the Holders seek to reform the economies of their holdings - investing in more productive heavy and light industry, while the former slaves would seek to acquire consumer products, and there would also be an interest in construction products, for all the housing and other infrastructure that would be necessary.

On another hand though, there is an argument that the Imperial Navy, may be kept from eclipsing the State Navy, through support for or opposition to the institution of slavery. Abolition would likely lead to a recruitment crisis for the Imperial Navy, while support would likely keep the Imperial Navy reliant on the complicated logistics of supporting their Fleet with crew and supplies, which would tend to limit expansionism.

Overall, :thinking:

1 Like

You’re trolling or the people you’re arguing with are? Your wording suggests both.

I’m not sure what certain people’s sexual practices have to do with the arguments being made here.

2 Likes

It’s simple, run out of reasonable arguments, say something to try and make people angry whilst showing how dismissive of them you are.

5 Likes

That pretty much sums my suspicion.

1 Like

Uh. It’s not even “sexual preferences,” I don’t think, ma’am. Cuck is an abbreviated form of “cuckold,” which is an archaic term for someone, usually (always?) a man, whose spouse is sleeping around on them.

I have no idea why Veik would try to apply it to us, but I doubt at this stage that she’s even trying to make sense. She seems to be spewing an ink cloud to cover her escape while she jets off into the murk.

3 Likes

Straightforward and ridiculous lie.

Patriots:
“We have slavery illegal here. Whatever they do, is not our business.”

Liberals:
“They have slavery? Oh, lets trade with them!” Ishukone: “We have TCMC, do buy them!”

Practicals:
“Hmm… slavery. Can we profit out of it? Probably no, ancient and inefficient labor organization scheme. Our is better.”

Ink?

Please.

I do try to keep clean the place where do I live.

1 Like

It can also refer to a man who gets turned on by watching his wife sleep with another man. The point is, I suppose, to suggest that her opponents are less than men. So it’s not clear if she’s just misapplying the term “cuck”, or if she’s suggesting that her opponents, many who are women, are less than men. It’s all a little weird and says more about her than anybody else.

I agree with your assessment that it’s mostly a diversionary tactic.

2 Likes

Well, the second part of the word is required to determine these things, I understand there’s a culture of women who enjoy similar activities. It’s an interesting cluster, no?
Used as an insult it does imply one is lacking in some manly and satisfying fashion, presumably suggesting that Veik, in turn, is capable of satisfying everyone.

2 Likes

I think the rest of the readers are smart enough to distinguish an example from generalization or “overgeneralization”.

I wouldn’t bet on this, but I do hope.

Grammar correction appreciated. Point still stands.

2 Likes

Actually, as an honourable Caldari officer of the State Protectorate I am trained in the secret and difficult techniques of being able to satisfy anyone I choose with the powers of suggestion that have taken years of rigorous training and practice to master.

Anyone who implies otherwise is a liar, troll, and slanderer.

3 Likes

You are a well-known gurista, Gesakaarin. Whom are you trying to fool?.. :rofl:

Ladies and gentlemen, Diana Kim, well known liar and troll who brings slander against Caldari officers without proof.

Do not trust her venomous tongue because it is dripping with the poison of Gallente lies.

7 Likes

If anyone here is troll, Gesakaarin, it’s you.

Unlike you, I have never spread any lies.

Well, you’ve certainly picked up one aspect of “Caldari Officer” training.

3 Likes

:popcorn:

2 Likes