To end The War

For nine years already the State protects the Black Rise from continuous Gallente invasion and occupation attempts. But every day our citizens still suffer from gallentes. The rules of the civilized world fall by the wayside on the battlefield, just look at these infamous Gallente hidden prisons in Black rise, where they torture PoWs with inhuman methods, their death squads, that genocide colonists, and so on and so on. Our people only suffer, and only war profeteers and weapon manufacturers win in this situation.

While we can stop the gallente invaders at our gates, we can’t stop them from attacking us, and while they do this, Caldari will suffer. While the war goes on, the lives are lost with each moment wasted. And if this war is pretty “young” compared to the First Caldari -Gallente war, that lasted for dozens of years, it is our duty to put a stop to this.

Winning at ALL COSTS - that’s the only thing that matters.

If we will glass Villore’s government districts, blow apart President’s station in Ladistier, annihilate FedNavy HQ in Algogille - billions will die. And this is terrible. But way more has died already because of Gallente agression, and significantly more will die, if we let this War to last as long as the First war.

Caldari! Fellow citizens! Brothers and sisters in arms! We are not Matars, and we will sacrifice a lot to prevent ourselves from being subjigated to others will. We have already lost our home, now twice. And yet we are still here, not enslaved, not subjugated, standing tall with weapons in hands against unending hordes of gallente bullies.

To stop the war, we shall advance. We shall defeat the Ancient enemy and render them physically unable to send any more murderers in the State territory! In the memory of everyone, who has died, and for the sake of all of those, who are being tortured by gallente the moment we speak - the Federation must be destroyed!

They are large, but they are soft and weak. Our citizens are all trained soldiers, and their - they are just cattle. If we decapitate this snake, this behemoth, it will fall limp and shatter apart. Without its head they won’t train more of their cattle into brainwashed democracy fanatics and freedom zealots, whom they send to murder honest working people of the State.

They have already violated rules, they disregarded the treaties. Then why shall we hold? Let us strike into them, disregarding rules, disregarding unfair restrictions that they don’t respect themselves. Our time has come, time to pierce this behemoth’s belly with thousands of our shining swords of justice! Let our ships blot out their suns!

ONLY THE VICTORY matters! And we will pay any price! For while we hesitate, more people die.

Destroy the Federation.
End the War.

FOR THE STATE!

4 Likes

You know you’re just a warlord. anyway how much troops to command a battalion A division a army group

2 Likes

AHHHHHHHH YES!

Express your destructive powers o’ mighty capsuleer! Fabuleux will be nothing more than a small ant for you to crush under the jackboot of the State! Or maybe you will lock Fabuluex away and question him…Intensely

5 Likes

Hm.

And here I thought a State Megacorporation administered the majority of Caldari Prime, with its policing and military defense contracted to Mordu’s Legion, an organization with a long history of service contracted to the State.

Anyway. Do carry on.

5 Likes

Kim is a national populist a such she is the enemy of the state

2 Likes

I am not really interested in crushing or locking Fabuluex away, provided Fabuluex doesn’t hold a weapon and tries to murder honest Caldari citizens or invade on souvereign Caldari territory like Black Rise or Caldari Prime.

As for questinoning intensely… well, that’s a different subject. It might have sense to start an investigation into your possible anti-State activities and find out if you were involved in murders or tortures of Caldari citizens or not… considering they way of your appearance in the discussion suggests any of such activities could possibly take place, so intense questioning about them to find your guilt or innocence will be justified.

2 Likes

Gosh, you should see a doctor about that. Or possibly a veterinarian. Cryptozoologist? Whatever it is, sounds embarrassing and painful.

6 Likes

Ah, an infamous liar Priano “honored” us with her appearance. Fine!

The majority of Caldari Prime indeed stays under Corporate government, and that’s the achievement of stationed CPD forces and loyal Caldari soldiers together with DUST mercenaries, who protected our planet during the invasion, that happened when Gallente violated the treaty of 10th June YC110 during their operation “Highlander” of YC115.

It is not surprising that you didn’t mention though that this operation resulted in almost half of the planet to stand under Gallente occupation - and still stands today. And this “minority” is not some sort of tiny backyard somewhere - it is (yes, I bring actual numbers to back up my ‘almost half’ claim) - 46% of the planet. So… nice licking of gallente boots! Quite expected of you. I hope you’ll tell us about their taste someday… but not in this discussion. For now, go twist facts somewhere else. BYE-BYE.

Fabuleux is deeply invested in commanding a fabuleux army of signature Fabuleux outfits to invade the Caldari markets. Does that count?

Fabuleux has respect for the bold professional look of Caldari fashion. But Fabuleux thinks a more…“Fabluex” touch can be added to the formula.

5 Likes

I hear there’s an offer that if you personally will swear allegiance to the Federation, they’ll permanently cede the entire warzone to the Caldari State.

5 Likes

Yes Caldari citizens, please conduct unrestricted warfare in the Gallante Federation and throw the whole cluster into a cataclysmic war as all mutual defense treaties are invoked (if the Amarr dont use your attack as a reason to deny it as you started the war and take the time to reclaim your people as they’ve claimed a desire to do in the past). Caldari prime will be such a prize after the missiles stop flying…

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

One could argue, Ms. Kim, that the State violated the treaty that ended the first Gallente-Caldari War by its invasion of Caldari Prime. But you and I both know this rabbit hole goes all the way down, with ‘who violated which norms first’ essentially resolving to a tax dispute.

That said, I do wonder.

Ms. Kim, what would you do with those Gallente who have been living on Caldari Prime for centuries? At what point do they reasonably have a right to the homes they’ve built, the land they’ve worked on, the businesses they’ve started? One generation? Two? Five? Never?

I ask, simply, because the notion of exclusive right runs afoul of history, as it respects neither ideology nor genetics.

For instance, do the Caldari mountain communes have more or less right to their land than the Megacorporations? Some argue that they are a truer reflection of historical, pre-Gallente Caldari culture. Should we emulate them, and abandon the Megacorporate model? Or should we attempt to impose cultural hegemony, and convert them?

And Ms. Vess, oh, you know how it is. Kim refuses to even acknowledge the failings of Heth, or that Heth would have destroyed the very world she now uses as justification for her xenophobic frothing.

9 Likes

That is true, I’d just rather not be dragged into a fight(gal/cal) I want no part of. Only reason I venture into their territory is for pirate interdiction (live fire training/anti pirate sorties) mainly, both sides hold no greater opinion than the other, aside from mutual defense in such a situation as what is being proposed.

2 Likes

I am not “just” a warlord. I am a damn good and decorated warlord, dedicating my whole life to protection of Caldari State from all the enemies, foreign and domestic alike. Graduating the best State Academy with honors, I became Navy marine, where got more decorations and ranks. Currenly I serve the State in the State Protectorate under Caldari State issued rank of Strike Commander. I have an excellent service record for my time in the Navy and unsullied honor. And my capsuleer flight record will make your record shiver and wither like an autumn leaf.

I have thousands of soldiers, honored to fight and stand with me shoulder to shoulder and dozens of capsuleers, eager to flight together with me. And could you find at least one capsuleer who will stand besides your ship against another capsueer? I have more friends than peoples willing to even read what you write, @kul_Shaishi.

I really hate bolstering like that. It makes me feel awkward, but your pathetic and inane lies about defenders of Caldari State are really annoying, @kul_Shaishi. Know your place and get the facts straight before opening your mouth next time.

Besides that, you, all the enemies of the State, are just losing it. It really shows your lacking since you choose to attack my persons in your pathetic replies rather than what I write. Now, begone, if you can’t contribute anything meaningful.

1 Like

You’re a mercenary, with no real rank or authority recognized by the Caldari Navy, or even the Militia, as we’ve discussed before.

Or are you actually capable of having someone dragged before a court martial and cashiered out of the service for disobeying your orders now?

5 Likes

There’s nothing to argue about. First open military action since the Tierijev treaty was conducted by Federation Navy Adm. Alexander Noir.

Depart.

Never. They were the occupants that the Federal Government sent to evacuated planet to repopulate it. Caldari Prime belongs to us, not them.

I don’t know about what YOU should do, but you should NOT speaking about the State as something you belong to, hnolku. We have adopted corporation model because it was more efficient than Federal degraded model of democracy, that they tried to infest Caldari with before Sobaseki’s reforms. He said that it’s the Corporations who say the will of Caldari people, and Caldari people went after him, not after gallenteans and those traitors, who followed their democracy model, because they understood that corporate model provides stronger basis for the society.

As to when we should abandon the Megacorporate model? The answer is simple: when we find or develop something more efficient. Our society is the most progressive in the cluster, and this is why we will survive. We won’t cling to old models for the sake of “true-something”, when we can evolve into something better. We are fluid like a river, we are fast as a wind, and we are strong as a mountain. And we have no place for likes of you. Begone.

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7 Likes

I have that authority over normal soldiers. You eggers tend to call them “baseliners”.

You mean, as you ranted before?
No, I am not a merc. Told it before. Not hard to remember even for someone with your mental capacity. Now, begone.

1 Like

It depends on these outfits killing potential.

As coincidence has it, i got a recording right here, which you might want to listen to. It’s one of my pre-recorded speeches, actually quite the nice side income. Powerful speeches are an hobby of mine. As it is you, Ms. Kim, this one’s free of charge. May it serve you as inspiration. … though i can be hired, too. :slight_smile:

/me presses a button.

(BZZZCHHHHRRRR)

MY FELLOW CALDARI!! HEAR ME OUT!!

TODAY, I SPEAK TO YOU NOT AS YOUR COMMANDER!

TODAY, I SPEAK TO YOU AS A CITIZEN!! I SPEAK TO YOU AS A CALDARI CITIZEN, JUST LIKE YOU ARE CALDARI CITIZENS!

WE, MY FRIENDS, WE ARE MERCYFUL PEOPLE!

US CALDARI WOULD NOT HESITATE CRUSHING, HUMILIATING AND CONQUERING ALL THOSE WHO ATTACK US, BUT WE ARE MERCYFUL PEOPLE!!

WE DO NOT WISH TO SLAUGHTER THOSE WHO SLAUGHTER US!
WE DO NOT WISH TO VIOLATE THOSE WHO VIOLATE US!
WE DO NOT WISH TO TORTURE THOSE WHO TORTURE US!

US CALDARI ARE MERCYFUL!

FOR SO LONG HAVE WE SHOWN THEM MERCY, BUT THEY DON’T WANT TO RECOGNIZE OUR BENEVOLENCE!

FOR SO LONG HAVE WE OFFERED THEM PEACE UNDER CALDARI REIGN, BUT THEY DO NOT WISH TO CO-EXIST AMONG US!!

FOR SO LONG, MY FELLOW CALDARI, HAVE WE BEEN HOLDING BACK,
AND FOR FAR TOO LONG HAS IT BEEN USED AGAINST US!!!

I SAY IT’S ENOUGH!!!

I SAY IT’S TIME TO END THIS!!

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, THERE WILL BE NO MERCY!
FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, THERE WILL BE NO HOLDING BACK!

I SAY WE GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT

AND WHAT THEY WANT FROM US,

MY FELLOW CALDARI,

IS TO END IT!!!

(CCCCHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

4 Likes