New - Looking for a Corp

How are you all doing?
I am completely new to EVE, only started playing the other day. While I am loving Eve so far, I would love to join a Corp and get to know the community even more.

Like I said I am completely new, I still have a lot to learn but I am eager.

I am an Alpha at the moment but planning to go to omega at some point.
(I do live in the UK.)

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Noes

1 Like

Hey what kind of things in Eve interest you? I’ve started a faction warfare corp and need members to fill out the ranks. It’s primarily pvp but I’ve done almost everything in the game so I can help with any questions you have.

1 Like

I actually do want to get into pvp, so that sounds perfect tbh.

I’ll send you a message in-game

1 Like

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Thanks so much :slight_smile:
Ive not had any messages from the other person and when trying to do the API it say’s i don’t have a full account (i’m assuming because im Alpha). Is it still possible to join Krypted Gaming?

Kind Regards
Noah

Come chat with us in Discord, my dude.

Hi there, Noes!

Welcome to EVE Online!

I see you’re interested in joining a corporation; good call. A decent corp. can really help you get engaged with EVE.

Caishen’s Angels is a small, growing corporation living out of a C3 wormhole. We are also planning to create High- and Low-Sec forward bases very soon.

We mine, produce and sell goods, and fight!

Many of us are avid PVP pilots who are always itching for a good fight. We also have many opportunities for PVE in our wormhole. Additionally, we have several corp. members who are part of The Valhalla Project, New Eden’s premier High-Sec Incursion organization. In fact, one of our “Foremen” often serves as a TVP Logistics Commander. Three of our six active members have permanent incursion characters, too.

We are more than happy to accept Alpha Pilots into our ranks.

As you experience EVE in more depth, you might eventually decide what it is you like doing. Until then, Caishen’s Angels can offer you a “jack-of-all-trades” approach to EVE Online.

Please don’t hesitate to send this character an in-game mail if you have any further questions!

Hello Noes,

If you haven’t already found a new home, come take a closer look at what and who we are about. I think what you find will peek your interest…

Hope to see ya in space,
Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Hi

Horse killers could be the corp your looking for.

Join public channel or PM me in-game.

Hi Noes

We’re an EU TZ Hi Sec mining corp with many (mostly…) UK players. A lot of our recruits are brand new players like yourself, but we also have many older players, some who have played since 2003 so you will be in good company.

We provide our newer players with skill books, mods, ships, etc so it really is a good place to start.

Have a read of our corp ad at:

and get in touch in the following ways:

Private Chat / Mail: PLANKTON PLANKTON or Type Blue
In Game Chat: Sealand Guest Channel
Discord: Sealand Guest Channel

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.