New player interrested in fighting over riches / for a cause

Hello Singrana,

I am so glad that I came across your post this morning. As I was reading it, I couldn’t help but reflect on my own experience in EVE…thus far . Let me start by telling you a brief history of who I am and how I got here. I was introduced to EVE in late 2008, early 2009. I was immediately fascinated, probably due to my affliction aka (passion for everything Science Fiction). Anyways, the Sandbox was set before me, and I began my journey of exploration of who and what I wanted to be. With a close friend (family) member we set off to master the one thing that everyone needs to survive anything in life, money. We began an ICE mining operation back in the day and made a crap ton of ISK. This was before the change in mechanics on locations and frequencies of ICE Belts in HS. Once CCP changed this, I moved on to Mission Runner, dedicated to my craft for another 3 years…got bored a bit doing the same thing over and over but the whole time treated the NPC as PVP as far as positioning on the battlefield. I was then introduced to WH space and watched some videos from EVEPROGUIDE, at the time I thought “It doesn’t sound like me, stuck in a scary place, without any kind of gaming focus.” But being willing to try, and try I did.

I have lived in a WH space since that time, I have experienced ALL the classes of WH. And I have NEVER looked back. This has been the BEST EVE experience thus far and I can’t get enough of PVP. I wanted to pass on the experience…been in an organization and helped grow this organization, not for my liking but to better everyone’s EVE content. I truly believe in EVE, the concept, the sandbox, the timeless classic MMOG.

Please if you get a chance, take a closer look at who/what we are all about…

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

P.S. I loved your last few paragraphs about philosophy. EVE is what we make of it, let’s make it better…together!