Prospect and Endurance sans cloak for Alphas

The mastery system literally doesn’t do anything. It’s only there for guidance and replaced the former certificate system.

hull_tanking

If you die to these NPCs then you really deserve that loss and should also think about whether EVE is actually the right game for you.

“Terrorist organization” :joy:
CODE is completely irrelevant! I don’t get what all the fuzz is about…

Um, yes, you are. T2 ships are specializations over their T1 counterparts. You see way more barges than Prospects / Endurances because those fill an entirely different niche. Or are you one of those guys that use a sledgehammer when they actually need a screwdriver?

And that was a mistake. Alphas should get less stuff, not more.

And I think you should stop posting and invest that time into achieving a basic-level education. Maybe one day, if you work reeeeeeeeeally hard, you’ll then get to be a real game designer instead of just some kid writing trash post after trash post, while claiming to be something you’re clearly not.

Read a few of that guys’ threads. He likes to write about things he doesn’t understand in the least.

Here’s a taste:

The moment he gets to see my Prospect, it’s already too late for him. Cyno and Sin will be showing up a second later :joy:

1 Like