Hello Pilots and CCP members,
A list of QOL improvements, and a design pass to corporate system below to help improve corporations.
- Create a rule that make it so that if a player leaves a corporation, they obtain a debuff when at war. This will force them to sit in the starter corporation until the point of time which the war declaration ends on the corporation.
This mechanic is intended to correct and stop the abusive creation and drop of corporations when a war declaration is made to escape the effects of a war declaration.
- When a corporation or alliance is “closed” they are not deleted from the system, they will no longer be recoverable, but will need to be fully recreated. Additionally, corporations or alliances that have sat inactive for prolong periods of time will also, likely be deleted. All players remaining in them will be placed in starter corporations.
These mechanic is intended to free up names, and effects of alliances that have been idle for the longest time. The intent behind this change is to make creation of corporations or alliances much easier.
- Create additional corporate symbols for the creation of corporations, along with at least an equal number of colors. If possible, modify eve to allow any color to be applied, with an advanced setting to apply it by a hex color code format.
This is to help diversify corporate logo’
- Create a “check corporation” option (like there is one for a ticker), and improve its functionality so that people can look for a ticker or name and be suggested with up to 5 alternatives. Additionally, create a Random name generation option.
Intended to help the creation of a corporation
- Create unique tax properties that allow a ceo to set tax for ratting, trade, mining, etc individually.
This is intended to improve the ceo’s ability to manage the corporation in detail.
- Refine the search mechanics for corporations to allow for search by region feature for joining a corporation.
this will help finding and locating corporations.
redesign corporate information to include new values and remove some of the existing ones.
remove corporation member count and add new values
Activity will demonstrate how many population have logged in, in the last month. This will demonstrate a value, low, medium, high, very high, extremely active based on the population of the corporation that logs in in that period. starting at 20% and gaining each level. 0-19 for low, 20-39 for moderately active, and so forth.
Creating a second attribute will also demonstrate the corporations growth rate over the last month. this will demonstrate based values. <= 10% of max population being low growth rates, <= 20% population growth rate being moderate, and >=30% being massive growth rates. This means that the corporation is growing to a value greater then the population of the corporation, they will display accordingly. So a 100 man corporation that grows more then 30 people in a month, will show as massive growth rates.
add a statistic that show corporation members online for each day over the week per hour values.
Wrap all of these statistics into graph charts all of these can be viewed publically
all of these mechanics are intended to help out people trying to join corporations to get a more active idea of how active the corporation is
add all of these values for a search option for joining corporations.
Create skills that dictate the maximum amount of war targets and allies to a limit of 5, 1 per a level.
this is intended in breaking up wars and mega alliances into smaller, more loyal groups.