Below are a list of recommended changes to the corporate, alliance system. they are very significant changes so bare with them i will explain after i list them.
Corporation skill now provides 50 population cap per a level
- All other skills to increase population of corporations removed.
Alliances renamed to mega corporations
Mega corporation is now the primary skill for Mega-corporation (alliance) creation.
Mega corporation skill now expands the max number of corporations by 3 per a level
New Skill Added - Military Strategies
- Military strategies now dictate the maximum number of war declarations by 1 per level (total of 10, 5 base)
New Skill added - Alliances
- Alliances No increase the maximum number of alliances by 1 per level (total of 10, 5 base)
Skill Changed Sovereignty
- Increases the maximum number of systems a megacorp can control by 2 per level (5 base).
- Required to claim space.
- War Declarations are now required in nullsec to challenge an megacorps sovereignty
- Systems now have an upkeep of 10 million Isk per a alliance member, per system (capped at 250 million at 2,500 max population).
Alliance / Corporate Creation
- Corporations and alliances will not longer have tickers.
- Logo creation has been changed.
- Logo’s Color are now extended to full hexadecimal code.
- Logo’s now have an option to apply a border
- Various types of background options added (octagon, hexagon, etc)
- All current icons have a standard color (white) to apply proper color scheme of hexadecimal system.
- Mega corporations and Corporation ticker removed from overview options.
- Rival, War Target, Ally, Friendly will no longer be changeable.
- Criminal and similar Status will now reflect as yellow
- Alliances will not have an option to declare their attitude toward someone neutral, rival or friendly.
- Rivals will reflect orange
- Friendly will now reflect teal
- Every day alliances have mutual status (if both declare each other friendly) the will gain a set amount of reputation (-0.10 to 0.10)
- Declaration of war can only be launched after the aggressor (one issuing the war declaration) has -5 opinion of the other party.
- Non-Friendly or non-allied players will no longer be able to dock at your stations (default)
- Structures will have an option to flag themselves “free ports” in which all players can dock at, however, this will be set for both rival and allied players a like.
Wars will not take on a new “victory” bar. As systems are lost, and players kill the bar will progress an amount for each action.
- Structures will still follow the standard death cycle process but may be transferred in peace negotiations or loss negotiations.
- Systems will no longer transfer ownership until war has been concluded either at 50% or 100% negotiations ('nice space, well take it!")
- At half value either side can purpose a non-aggression treaty preventing war between the parties for 3 months
- At 100% victory the war can be concluded by the victory obtaining space over its enemies.
Structures will no longer exceed 80% refine rates
Structures created by players will now only reduce repair rates by a % (up to 30% based on modules)
5% tax will be applied always through out new eden on market transactions, and npc factions will charge an additional 5% in high sec which can be removed by gaining reputation with respected factions.
A new module can be added to Structures which will now offer agent access to the corporation selected by the structure mananger
Agent level will now be based on on the module level