Concepts for ways to spice up corporations.
Forming a player entity (corp and alliance) in eve now grants options, specific to their level.
Corporate and alliance structure types
A single Leader forms and controls the entity. Power is only passed by direct appointment of another. (current corporation mechanics).
A single leader forms and controls the entity, who then can appoint up to 4 other individuals. any of them can vote on the voting system. Acceptance and remove of new corporations require vote.
A single leader forms and controls the entity. Power is shifted by election votes. All members of the corporation automatically have rights to vote. Acceptance and remove of new corporations require vote. all alliance members can vote. Only the leader(maybe ceo’s can get permission?) can launch votes.
- Remove support system it really provides no significant function to alliances out side of being a fear to the entities leadership.
- Clean up alliance ranking list into Sections (numbers, a, b,c etc) that are collapsible on the gui. alternatively a search option would be great.
- Add “apply to alliance” on the gui window for a ceo to apply (like a player can apply to corp by viewing its information)
- Create a manual in-game submission for custom logo art, and remove the yearly, population requirements.
- Create an alliance management gui, that invalidates the need for alternative corporation.
- Enable the management system to designate titles like the corporation, but limit it to list only ceo’s and directors of member corporations
- Create alliance hangers
- Create a log system for corporate hangers, and alliance hangers