Suggestion: Corporate and Alliance Renovation

“i cant kill stations, so the people inside should be war decable” is not a valid argument to changing war dec mechanics.

you really need to stop misquoting people. I never said that … i referred to citadels (and like structures) have too much power to be invulnerable and as such, should have some risk associated with them. War/Potential Asset Risk gives some risk. Is it the best, probably not, but it is some risk.

1. You don’t wardec players, you wardec corporations / alliances.
  2. It doesn’t matter if all those players are docked, I can wardec them anyway.

Not even your made-up ■■■■■■■■ makes any sense, Mr. Wannabee Game Designer. A 10-year old like yourself should work on the severely-lacking basic-level education instead.

Social corps mate. It’s an idea that’s been passed around for years.

From eves faq:
‘Section 7-
The essential core concept of EVE Online is that it is full time PvP in a sandbox
environment.’

You can download it yourself here

i already said that. PvP being unconditional in the game has absolutely nothing to do with foundations of the game. As stated above, its clear that most of this game does not even engage in pvp. PvP is a minority of this game, and as pvpers get bored out with fozzie sov, that will only become more of the case.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand you just killed off your thread. You realize that Core Concept and Foundation are synonymous right? If you are too willfully ignorant (bordering on active stupidity) to understand that and everything else in this thread, then you really shouldnt be posting anymore. Especially if you decide to fall back onto the dead horse of “oh, you must be suchandsuchplaystyle trying to protect the status quo” idiocy of an argument.

1 Like

no there are not. cores are rough guidelines to a game created by the devs (like mmosandbox, unconditional pvp etc), foundations are what the game is built upon (not by the devs, but by what the players want or do).

PvP not being optional, for example has no baring on the fact that most of this game does not pvp (by choice or not). Thus, PvP is not a foundation, but it was intentionally designed into the game.

as it was stated before. If all the pvpers left this game, it’d be left to about 63% of its current population.
If pvp was as vital as you say it is, the pvp would have a more important position in the game. Interesting, it would probably balance the pvp out in the game if pvers were fighting each other.

So no, PvP is by no means vital or foundation to this game. No matter how you spin it, you (and i) are massively out numbered in pvp by the pvers. They could carry this game for years to come with out us, our high sec war griefing, our null sec wars, our wormhole battles and ganking. All of it gone, and it would not even phase the game in any major way.

Just more willful ignorance from you. You understand that PVP combat is quite likely the largest means of item elimination in the game, right? PVP is what gives manufacturing it’s value. PVP is what gives mining it’s value. PVP determines the markets.

No pvp means-

• few items taken out of existence (longer life cycles)
  • fewer items manufactured (why replace something that isnt destroyed?)
  • fewer reasons to mine (reprocessed trash eventually becomes more effective)

And you say that pvpers not being in the game wouldnt affect it in any major way? Total ■■■■■■■■ when you consider that most of the major alliances ingame have an average kill value each month of OVER 1 TRILLION ISK. That’s 1,000,000,000,000 or more per month, each year. If you include every killmail @Squizz_Caphinator is able to pull from ESI, that amounts to nearly 200 trillion isk for a single alliance. Rats aint got ■■■■ on that. Even incursions are several orders of magnitude less.

No, People buying things from the market is what gives items value. Dying to PvPers is not the only form of loss, and less pvpers only means that things will be cheaper, as they will have less demand.

But anyone with a slight understanding of economics will get that.

He is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond that point :joy:
He is what happens when badly educated 10 year olds show up in online forums trying to “discuss” things they will never be able to understand.

Less demand results in less supply, plus ISK inflation running rampant due to little / no destruction results in the exact opposite. Skyrocketing prices, as ISK will be virtually worthless.

Yet another thing you don’t have. No surprise there.

You what? The CORE of the game means ‘rough guide lines’?

It’s more like the core around which the rest of game revolves. Notice it says ‘essential core concept’ as well.

Congrats, you just lost any and all credibility you had. Please stop making suggestions about a game you know nothing about.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.