Hello pilots and developers,
I recommend making improvements to the searching type of features in eve.
Looking for a Corporation
- Add an option to select a region of operation for corporations, and select a region of operation for players who want to work in said region. This way, a player can search for a corporation that works in delve, or tash murkon for example. Base the corporations “region of operation” off where their HQ is, and provide a benefit for stationing the HQ in that region (like bonus income, or no office rental costs).
Search settings will not find corporations for you in the region you have selected, and will ignore results from other regions unless all regions is selected. By default this will be set to your current region.
Looking for an ally to hire in war
- add a ratings that is provided by success or loss rates of corporations that help others in need of war.
- provide a search option to sort the hire corporation based on their ratings.
- Provide a temp boost to ratings to corporations that pay for “Advertisement” This is a new feature that will artificially increase your ratings for 0-50 victories based on your isk pay rate (up to 5b for 50 ratings). This should then be reduced by 50% for newer corporations with less then 10 victories ( to help new corps who are doing anti-griefing and pirating to get a take off in their ratings climb).
- positive is givn for war wins, and negative ratings for a loss all distributed by the system, not player votes (thumbs up or down is to easily exploited)
- Victory will now provide an isk value based on the character count of players in the defended corp and will provide an isk per member value based on SP in the same brackets applied on an injector that is paid by the corporation at the end of the war