Suggestion: QOL Improvements to Corporate Search, and Hire Allys

Ok, im done with you. Excuses after excuses. I think your damaged goods that just needs attention and as of now, i am ignoring you.

Jesus, you’re an idiot. The only thing worse than a stupid person is a stupid person who doesn’t even have the decency to recognize their own limits. Let me explain this in nice and simple terms for you.

PC = PvP corp with 50 members.
A = alt corp with 50 characters owned by PC members.
B = alt corp with 50 characters owned by PC members.

A declares war on B. B hires PC as mercenaries. A immediately surrenders, losing the war. B is the winner, their ally PC gets a positive rating for successfully defending B and winning the war. The 50 players and their 150 characters repeat this process an arbitrary number of times, until PC has a sufficiently high rating.

No matter what system you come up with for this rating there is a similar answer to it. The 50 members of PC can create whatever combination of alt corps is required and play out whatever outcome for their fake war is required to result in a positive rating for PC. Because all characters involved are owned by PC there is no chance of any other outcome.

Ok. Feel free to ragequit, we all know you have nothing but insults as a desperate attempt to avoid admitting that you didn’t think your proposal through sufficiently or understand the potential for alts to break a system.

PS: can I have your stuff?

Amanari, you under estimate how far eve players will got to exploit mechanics.

And if you let players declare their area of operations, they will declare ‘everywhere’ as their area of operations. Just like they say they are active 24 hours a day when they are not. And say they operate in null, low and WH’s even though they dont.

You did not read what i said.
I said that corporations are issued to be based out of where they HQ Is. And Players can decide what corps they want to search to join by the region they select. Even if the drop an HQ in a said location, you can set it up so that the HQ can only be in 1 region, and if its not in the region the offices are in then it has to be moved to open an office in another region.

so it doesnt really tell people where they are based? just where one office is, which could be anywhere.

Headquarters are assigned in the details of corporation panel (currently).
Some changes to the code could set it up so that if they have an HQ in Delve, all offices need to be there (maybe add a skill that allows for a set number of officers out side of the capital region).

Players who then need a corp, can search by the region they are playing in, for example, if a delve based new player is looking for a corp in delve because he likes to mine, he can search for all options in that region.

in a similar way, corporations who need help with war, who are in delve can search for corporations already there… because they are there the response time will be quick, and the ui will not be spammed with useless alt corps who abuse the system with fake help requests.

You’re restricting corps to MAKE this idea work. People should still be allowed to have offices anywhere.

There is already a (sort of) way to check a corps area of ops. Check out their kill board. If they are active in pvp, it tells you where there pilots have been and when. It know it ain’t useful for non-pvp groups but still better than telling people where they must put their offices.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.