Retiring from EVE, Liquidating Assets for PLEX for GOOD

I intend to start auctioning what is left of my inventory tomorrow evening after 00:00 EVE time, provided that the DDoS issues are resolved.

1 Like

Because I’ve had inquiries and (low) offers on the ‘Silvershore’ Greatcoat, it will be the first item posted for auction around 00:00 EVE time.

Based on available market data, it will be priced as follows:

Min bid: 33.6 bil
Buyout: 48.6 bil

Prior to auction, this item is still available for purchase at the buyout price listed above.

1 Like

AUCTION: ‘Silvershore’ Greatcoat

This coat is one of the rarest articles of clothing in the game. For 24 hours only, a contract is available in-game with a minimum bid and buyout price well below market values.

Min. Bid: 33.6 bil
Buyout: 48.6 bil

*If this item does not sell at auction, it will be given to a close friend or destroyed. It will not be offered again at a lower price.

ITEM SOLD for buyout price!

3 Likes

It’s kind-of baggy.

Aww, don’t destroy it.

Maybe extend the Auction or sell it through the Hypernet if you have to, but don’t destroy it.

1 Like

AUCTION: Men’s Sisters of EVE Analysis Coat

This coat is another rarity, partly because it has a glitch that does not allow it to be posted to the market as a normal sell order.

If I recall correctly, this coat was one of the rewards for the original Project Discovery (cell samples rather than exoplanets). That means that there aren’t any more being introduced into the economy, and the ones that do exist were earned by only the most diligent cell analysts several years ago.

This coat is a must-have for any fashion collector in EVE.

Min. Bid: 30 bil
Buyout: 45 bil

*1-day auction only. This item will not be relisted.

1 Like

He does, he ABSOLUTELY needs reality check.

Since I started auctioning, I have received some inquiries regarding direct purchases of my apparel inventory.

When my current auction contract ends, I have agreed to speak with these individuals in the order that they contacted me to determine whether fair deals can be arranged. After I speak with these gentlemen, I will return to auctioning any remaining goods.

The auction for the Men’s Sisters of EVE Analysis Coat remains open.

1 Like

Just see that today

Not so rare item

Indeed that was back in time where with your AK , you can buy all the Antipharmakon .
There should be some remain in the LP store of the sister of eve .

confirmed likely scammer.

Prior to posting my contract, I searched for contracts for the same item by name. Nothing appeared. When I search by item name now, it still doesn’t show up.

My contract had 1 bid, and the time has expired. The bidder must collect the item.

There is, however, no button for me to Get ISK to complete the contract on my end.

I searched again for all contracts from Legit Trade Inc. (based on the photo you posted) and their contract for the same item does show up in the list that way, but I could not have searched every possible seller to find contracts this way prior to posting the auction

I posted my contract in good faith.

UPDATE
The contract finally allowed me to collect the ISK from the bidder to complete it. I believe there may have been an issue with how the timing was tracked across various UI elements.

“Confirmed” how?

At no point have I failed to do anything I’ve promised in this thread. I welcome CCP to review any of my recent transactions and balances.

I also welcome CCP to FORCIBLY TAKE the PLEX and ISK on my account for PLEX for GOOD if they sincerely believe that I will not honor my word to donate it on or before May 15, as promised.

I hit respond to this thief and scammer with fake contract pictures. @Sheldon_d_Albion

My apologies to you, in that case. I thought it was a pile-on to try to discourage folks from helping with my efforts to raise money for charity.

No he make fake pictures without proof to try scam low price out of auction. Dishonorable and deserves a lifetime ban.

In this case, the picture he posted is real. I was able to find the contract myself by searching using the seller’s name. If searching by the item name, however, the contract does not show up.

This may be a glitch in the contract system or an issue with that particular item not showing up in database searches.

1 Like

I know you did the right thing as I saw you posted something in the “price check” part of this forum.
But with those kind of objects ( information in the Eve-database not well filled) , using item category “apparel” works.
The same for example another Project discovery item not possible to see in the market whereas sell-able : Women’s ‘Farsight’ Augmented Spectacles .

@SoldMyChar_ForISK Before accusing anybody, please do your search .
I am not the contracter and if you had paid attention , this is an old contract ( 11 days ago) so not a contract made just to counter Norrin… ( because if you don’t realize already , the contract was made before Norrin posted anything )
Come on man !!!
As I am sure that Norrin made it in a good heart .
1+1 = 3 ?

1 Like

I am pleased to announce that my entire inventory has been completely liquidated, except for the lone Gallente Shuttle that I’ve been using to fly between trade hubs.

At this point, I will be spending my ISK on hand for PLEX. When I’ve bought all I can afford, I will immediately contract all PLEX to CCP PLEX for GOOD. If there is any ISK remaining (less than the value of 1 PLEX), I will randomly select one of the people that has made an inventory purchase and send that person the balance.

Thanks to everyone that has participated!

4 Likes

Everything gone. Waiting for CCP PLEX for GOOD to accept the contract.

13 Likes

Squeaky clean !!!

Good Job

4 Likes