Returning back to ever and looking for a new home

Well i am back and looking for some other people to fly around with. flying on your own is a bit boring some time.

What i am looking for

Corp that has active pilots in AU time zone (would love pilots in WST)
A corp that understand i have a RL. i have a wife and two young kids. so been out flying fleet mission or doing mining mission to all hours of the night is very unlikely.
i have a full time job (Monday to Friday) so go out on fleet ops during the day is really not going to happen

What i can give you

well the best i can offer is a loyal member to the corp. i can and have done pretty much every job in other corps
I am happy to fly and help newer pilots in the corp. while i may love my BS i will get out or go and buy a Destroyer to go and fly missions

I Play most night from about 7:30 pm (Perth time AUS) to about 10:30/11 (Perth time AUS)

Well that is pretty much everything.

So guess all i can say is Fly safe all

We operate mostly in USTZ but we’re happy to have some extra Aussies. Wild.Hunt Is Recruiting!

I think we’d be a good fit mate we’ve got quite a few Aussies,

Check us out:

@Ghostau Hi there, sounds like you should consider to have a look at our recruitment post, we do have a few players who live around Perth area aswell :upside_down_face:

Our alliance is is beefing up the AU member base. It is helping and you could pop up here and see what you think.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.