Returning old player needs retraining

Casual player looking for a new home after being away from the game a long time. Need a little help getting back into the groove. I have 2 pilots on separate accounts. One is a Gallente carrier pilot 78 mil SP with a Thanny. The other is an Amar Dred and jump freighter pilot 108 mil SP. I’m eastern US timezone. I’m cool with Null, low sec, etc.

can check us out UnHoly C0nF3SSi0ns null sec sov corp recruiting

Minds of Murders is actively looking for new pilots! We are a c5 wormhole corp based on training newer people and helping returning players! Come check us out here Murderous Mindset

Project Omega Industries Hi and welcome back. I posted our add and have a Discord link there. Your welcome to hop and and hang out. See what’s going on. We are always looking for experienced pilots. More importantly we are looking to meet good people.

We are in null, could easily keep your JF pilot earning isk. If interested of course. All the possible things you could do here, I don’t think you’ll get bored.
Let’s us know what interests you. I’m up north from you probably so there won’t be an issue with time zones.

Why not get stuck in the fun with us :slight_smile:

If interested come speak with us on discord brother

@Phfang Hey what’s up!

I sent you a mail in-game. We are based in High-Sec at the moment, but most of our members are NA timezones.

We are rolling along at a steady pace right now as a Corporation. Might suit the pace you are looking for :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Let me know what you think, and thanks a lot!

Hello phfang!

We are Strongly US/AU corp with a bit of EU which we are trying to expand, We are a low sec corp (pirate) that lives and operates in Placid/Syndicate(npc null) region

Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
lots of moon mining
Safe space for lvl 5 missions
Well experienced fc
Ratting Space
Fleet pvp
Blopsing
roaming fleet

We also have established our own SeaT website
A fully functional Discord (automatic roles assigned by SeaT)

I hope that you consider us because most our players are mature and 30+yrs old as well
we are laid back and relax and we do our own thing
please do reach back to me and would gladly have a chat with you in comms

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

Hey We may be what you’re looking for! Check us out War Eagle Fleet - Unlimited Null Life - Fraternity EN - Highly Active PvP-based Corp - #38 by Gideon_Golgothus

I think we would be great for you! Check your eve mail!

Hi thre Phfang

welcome back m8

I see you got some really good offers and i hope iam not to late with ours:)

we offer you an independent gameplay outside the blue doughnut and traditional sov warfare.

Our home is venal together with with the guristas and we operate from their stations. In honor to them we dress our guys in their clothing. so you will get a full set for your toon FOR FREE:)

we play eve just for fun and we avoid all other bs people tend to bring to the game.

if you want to know more please feel free to check our website

best of luck finding a new home

/prim

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.