[CVA] Curatores Veritatis Alliance - Low/Null PVP - Looking For Active Corps

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀cva-logo-mask

About Us

Founded on the 30th of November 2004, CVA has a rich history amongst the vast alliances of eve, being older and outlasting the majority of them.

Throughout the wars of providence ranging from decade-old rivalries with Ushra’Khan, the PL invasion and conflicts with RC, CVA has kept true to its identity and ideals whilst consistently moving forward.

After relocating from providence and ending a massive chapter within EVE history, CVA now strives to open a new chapter based on growth, modernization and revitalising the alliance to bring it back into the spotlight and contend with the many other successful alliances that have emerged over the years.

Whilst CVA has been shaped by its conflicts and bloodshed, our resolve has never been stronger and we invite you to join us in building a legacy that will cement you a permanent place in eve history.

What we can offer

• A diverse community of tight-knit players
  • Alliance level fleet Ship Replacement Program (SRP)
  • Jump Freighter Service + Ingame mailing list to request any item
  • Access to multiple high value R64 Moons
  • Regular fleet operations, including opportunities to utilise capitals
  • Vast industrial setup incorporating everything you could need for T1/T2/T3 productions up to cap production
  • Alliance dedicating to supporting the development and growth of your corporation

Requirements

• A minimum of 10 active members with experience in Low/Nullsec PVP engagements
  • Be willing to engage and become an active part of the community
  • Meet the standard alliance requirements for background checks and auth registration
  • Corp leadership needs to be willing to participate within alliance level discussions to ensure all members are represented

How to get in touch

You’ve reached here, awesome! The next step here is to reach our to our alliance recruitment team, please send a mail to both:

portraitportrait
Gian Bal ⠀ ⠀ Ernak Barca

Additionally, feel free to join the ‘CVA-Diplo’ channel ingame, or join our recruitment discord here: EWI Recruitment

We also encourage you to take a look at our recent video!

We look forward to hearing from you,
Fly Safe o7

4 Likes

come create the new history to our alliance.

2 Likes

Drop us a message in game if you are interested. Jump in our discord.

Still looking for corp’s to join our community. We would like to hear from you, jump in our discord.

Still looking for active corps to join our friendly community. Drop in our discord if think that our community would be a good fit for your corp.

Still looking for corp’s for our community. Drop in our discord if think that our community would be a good fit for your corp.

Going strong still! Slowly increasing member base and getting back out there! Will you be the next to join us?

We are still looking for Corporations to join us regardless of your size or experience and we will hope you grow you’re community.

We are still looking for Corporations to join us regardless of your size or experience.

Going strong, seeing almost double the fleet numbers from 2 months ago, come and join in the fun, apply today!

Still looking for corp’s for our community.

Check out our zkillboard to see our on-going conflicts, Curatores Veritatis Alliance | Alliance | zKillboard

Drop in our discord, https://discord.gg/pJ9Us4Kdf4

Still looking for corp’s for our community.

Check out our zkillboard to see our on-going conflicts, Curatores Veritatis Alliance | Alliance | zKillboard

Drop in our discord, https://discord.gg/pJ9Us4Kdf4

Or drop me an in game mail,

Ernak Barca

What system is your home base?

Where do you do most of your mining and ratting?

Are there gates you camp frequently?

Thanks.

Our home system is in Barleguet in Placid,

Most of of our mining and rating is done in Syndicate and Placid but we do have mining in Verge Vendor and In a C2 wormhole.

Gate camps are most nights if not every other night, they usually depend on when we don’t run alliance fleets. These are also usually in Syndicate.

Please drop me a message in game or jump in our discord if you are interested in joining us.

Ernak Barca

Excellent. Thanks.

Do you guys have any particularly vulnerable structures? What are the RF timers set for?

:skull_and_crossbones: :heart:

Come pay us a visit to North Syndicate instead of trolling our recruitment pages.

This old dog still has teeth.

I didn’t mean to troll. :frowning: I love you guys. I’ve had great fights against CVA in the past.

I am in fact in Syndicate, and I am gathering intel. I said hello the other day…

:slight_smile: As above come pay us a visit, would love to throw you a o7 as you avoid our gate camps and gather intelligence.

Check out our most recent conflict against our rivals, we are clearing all our near space from United Fleet structures. Astrahus | Social Dynamics | Killmail | zKillboard

Still looking for experienced corporations with active players that would like to become a part of our community.