Returning newbie wanting to find a Corp

Can’t believe NOT A SINGLE PLAYER has replied to this! You should all be ashamed :-1:

First off… WELCOME newbro!!

While the corp I represent may not be the best place for you as your career initially takes flight :smirk:, I can certainly help with giving you the lay of the land!

FTFY :wink:

WELL… there are newbie friendly organizations all around New Eden!

To get your feet underneath you there’s Eve University, definitely worth a look. They offer a variety of programs to introduce many aspects of the game to newbro’s just like yourself.

Another option could be Signal Cartel, mainly for pilots that want to further exploration careers.

If Highsec PVP is up your alley, could always investigate Red vs. Blue (I think these guys are still around).

If the riches of Nullsec and cooperative play is more to your liking there are the Nullsec newb friendly organizations, Pandemic Horde, Brave Collective, Dreddit, Karma Fleet (may have goofed up the names, google is your friend here)

And many… many… more!!

A couple of ground rules to watch out for though. Eve is a cold dark dystopian… blah blah blah… universe full of scoundrels, wretches, scammers, blah blah blah cut-throat thieves!

DO NOT… pay money to join a corp. Just don’t do it!
DO NOT… contract all your worldly possessions to the dude you just met that seems nice in a PM. Just don’t do it!
DO NOT… offer to buy anything or divulge your credit card info or anything that just seems shady. Just don’t do it!

DO… be open minded!
DO… be chatty, ask lots of questions!
DO… undock without a care in the world as to losing your ship! (trust me on this)

Some corps will ask you for an API key… if they seem like chill bro’s that you may like, feel free to give them an API. There are NO CONSEQUENCES to this, don’t let others try to convince you otherwise. You can just delete API keys anyways. No harm, no foul!

In case you don’t know, Highsec is the area of the game that contains systems with a security level (upper left hand corner of your game screen) of 0.5 to 1.0, LOWSEC is 0.1 to 0.4, Nullsec and Wormholes are 0.0 and below.

As for myself… I’m a dirty rotten no-skill Lowsec pirate that will think nothing of shooting you in the face with Antimatter if you happen to enter my area of Lowsec. :skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

Nothing personal, I just like seeing ships explode (hopefully yours) :wink:

Quick word from my fan-club… “Those dastardly Darwinism bois!!” :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Fly safe!

CLICK BAIT >>

1 Like