Returning newbie wanting to find a Corp

So I’m a new player. I tried out eve online a couple of years ago but never got very far. Now I’m trying it out again and wanting to find a Corp to join. I’m still in alpha but have plans of turning omega. What are some of the better guilds for newbies to join that actually feel like you’re part of something.

Can’t believe NOT A SINGLE PLAYER has replied to this! You should all be ashamed :-1:

First off… WELCOME newbro!!

While the corp I represent may not be the best place for you as your career initially takes flight :smirk:, I can certainly help with giving you the lay of the land!

FTFY :wink:

WELL… there are newbie friendly organizations all around New Eden!

To get your feet underneath you there’s Eve University, definitely worth a look. They offer a variety of programs to introduce many aspects of the game to newbro’s just like yourself.

Another option could be Signal Cartel, mainly for pilots that want to further exploration careers.

If Highsec PVP is up your alley, could always investigate Red vs. Blue (I think these guys are still around).

If the riches of Nullsec and cooperative play is more to your liking there are the Nullsec newb friendly organizations, Pandemic Horde, Brave Collective, Dreddit, Karma Fleet (may have goofed up the names, google is your friend here)

And many… many… more!!

A couple of ground rules to watch out for though. Eve is a cold dark dystopian… blah blah blah… universe full of scoundrels, wretches, scammers, blah blah blah cut-throat thieves!

DO NOT… pay money to join a corp. Just don’t do it!
DO NOT… contract all your worldly possessions to the dude you just met that seems nice in a PM. Just don’t do it!
DO NOT… offer to buy anything or divulge your credit card info or anything that just seems shady. Just don’t do it!

DO… be open minded!
DO… be chatty, ask lots of questions!
DO… undock without a care in the world as to losing your ship! (trust me on this)

Some corps will ask you for an API key… if they seem like chill bro’s that you may like, feel free to give them an API. There are NO CONSEQUENCES to this, don’t let others try to convince you otherwise. You can just delete API keys anyways. No harm, no foul!

In case you don’t know, Highsec is the area of the game that contains systems with a security level (upper left hand corner of your game screen) of 0.5 to 1.0, LOWSEC is 0.1 to 0.4, Nullsec and Wormholes are 0.0 and below.

As for myself… I’m a dirty rotten no-skill Lowsec pirate that will think nothing of shooting you in the face with Antimatter if you happen to enter my area of Lowsec. :skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

Nothing personal, I just like seeing ships explode (hopefully yours) :wink:

Quick word from my fan-club… “Those dastardly Darwinism bois!!” :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Fly safe!

CLICK BAIT >>

1 Like

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang WarfareVoice Communication ToolsShip Replacement ProgramOre / PI Corp BuybackYears Of ExperienceGood Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan!

1 Like

Best. Reply. Ever.

To anything!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey dude!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Thanks man o really appreciate the detailed reply. I was able to find a corp that I like. Thanks again for the great advice

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

• The Cwn Annwn
  • Gods -n- Monsters
  • Nihil Ad Abyssi
  • Creative Winning I.N.C
  • Lagese Smuggling Co
  • Laughing Jackass
  • The Last Void

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

Come join the Minmatar. Full details here:

Super glad that you found what you were looking for. If you decide that the fit isn’t right for you, please give us a quick look. We work with newer players daily…

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.