Social player looking to team up

Hi forum!

Im a returning player - Not to say that i’m experienced, as Ive only played for a about a month before!
Last time the game failed for me as i lacked social interaction and guidance, but figured if I take that into consideration then I’m likely to stick around for long!

Im looking for a corp that is willing to make room for a novice player and provide a little guidance and will hopefully be able to return the favor later on!
I have tried corps such as Eve Uni. before, but find that I am more interested in a smaller one where you get to know the others.

Im looking for some mix of pvp and pve.

Im a mature player at the age of 28 and from Denmark, so Im mostly looking for someone in the same timezone (european)
Have a mic, and not afraid to use it :smiley:

Hope someone will let me in! :slight_smile:

Hey o7

We are a small group of guys living in a C2 WH: C2 WH Corp looking to expand - PVP/Indy/Explore

Happy to help returning new players and while we do have some minimum requirements (which I should really update out advert with) there is no harm in having a chat and seeing if youmeet them. If not then we might be able to point you in the right direction of a decent Corp or provide some pointers on how to get more from the game.

Anyway, PM SSjGhost in game for a convo if you like the tlook of our recruitment advert :slight_smile:

FDo7
SSjGhost

Sounds good, I will definitly try to see if I can find you online later today.

Hi Po

We’re an EU TZ Hi Sec mining corp in the most part, but dabble in a few other areas too. We have players as new as a few days, right through to 2003 chars.

The corp ad I’ll link below should give you a quick overview of who we are but, specifically to you, we’re a very social group, we’re on Discord most of the time, and have people on hand to help new players with both advice and equipment.

You can get in touch with any of the following

Private Chat / Mail: PLANKTON PLANKTON or Type Blue
In Game Chat: Sealand Guest Channel
Discord: Sealand Guest Channel

Hi
From your description I think you would fit quite well into our corp :slight_smile: We are a small c4 wh space
corp that would be happy to take you on.

Sent you an ingame eve-mail with details.
Fly safe
Raven

Are you struggling to decide upon what Corporation fits your play style? Has Eve got you questioning the very future of your life? Does Highisec make you cringe?

Join Indecision - Time to Decide!

We’re a Null-sec group that basically gets stuff done, has a laugh and doesn’t really do Drama, plenty of fleets, lots of activity and some of the most chill people I’ve ever had the joy of playing with.

We have good EU presence but not so over powering that you’d be lost in the crowd usually arond 10~40 guys on comms depending on TZ/fleets etc and plenty of people to help you out with unique personalities, also a few people from Denmark

Hi

Horse killers is laid back, international corp.

Join “HKs public” channel or PM me in game

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.