Looking for corp

Hello.

I’m a 45 y o noob from Sweden. Started playing Eve Online back in 2004. Never got around to much. Did some mining and missions. But other online games (EQ2 among others) caught most of my free time. This account was started in 2014 however. Played off and on ’til about 2017 when I quit. Now I decided to return to New Eden after enjoying Eve Echoes I missed the complexity of real Eve.

• I have approximately 52mil SP. Pretty much all of them geared towards Amarr combat ships, lasers and armor tanking. A good chunk went into Remote Armor Repair too.

• I’m an Omega subscriber.

• I fly an Abaddon, Paladin, Zealot or Guardian depending on activity.

• Have always been a solo player. But I feel lonely and believe the game is a very different one with a good group of people to play with, talk to, and help. A lot of the PvE content feels off-limits to solo-players and I’m very keen on getting in on some large community projects.

• I have basically no experience with PvP. I’m not entirely anti-PvP but I’ll need to learn. PvP solo isn’t all that fun…

• I did exclusively L4 missions previously.

• Got no idea what my goals are. Atm I’m running some combat exploration in high-sec. I am curious to see what else is fun to do with a group. Be it missions, escalations, incursions, wormholes or whatever. I hardly know what any of these things are.

• I don’t do industry or mining but I’ll gladly provide backup for fellow miners if need be.

• I work at night so the hours I can usually play are between 3 PM and 9 PM CET and the weekends of course.

Guess I’m looking for a corp that offers a mature friendly social environment. That focuses on cooperation, helping each other and teamwork. A corp that’s not too small and that hopefully has experienced players that can teach us ”noobs”. I forgot almost all I knew about EvE and half of what I forgot isn’t even relevant anymore. I love helping others if I can and like to be useful. I’d prefer a mainly Swedish corp but it’s not a requirement.

Thanks for reading.
Lt. Gunnarsson

1 Like

Hej :slight_smile:
https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/j0lzrf/lockheart_trading_company_recruiting_abyssal/

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey there fellow scandinavian!

I’ve gone ahead and added you to my contacts - im recruiting for a nullsec PvP corp, we have a few scandinavians aswell, and we can teach you PvP :slight_smile: - feel free to hit me up

Greetings. It sounds like you would do well here. We do offer training for the PvP when you want it. We do group activities on PvE for running those complex’s. One of the nice things is how our Alliance calculates our “requirements” to be in good standing. This means if you cannot PvP you do not have to as others can fulfill your requirement. The alliance also is part of the Legacy Coalition so a lot of Null Sec is available to travel in. May I suggest you do what I did before I joined, spend some time in our public Discord and chat with us, see if we match up well before moving to Null Sec. Even if we are not the right choice I really recomend you try that with whomever you do decide to try. I am now the CEO and also started in 2004. Good luck on your search. We do require voice comms and an ESI security check.

1 Like

Hi there Xander, any interest in becoming a Triangle?

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friends

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.