Looking for the only corp i will ever need

Born February 2023, Omega, 10m SP, enjoys fleet mining, fleet pve, exploration. I have a few ships, Im self sufficient in that I can pay my way. Mature Adult not interested in drama or creating drama. I do not actively seek PvP, but I did participate in frig fest a little, which is not the same i know. Im still learning what a lot of things do and when they are used. I like to listen on discord and not be expected to talk unless Im actively participating in that particular activity. Listening and learning seems pretty important. If your corp has the following:

1. Mining Fleets Ore/Moon/Ice/Gas with a buyback
    –I can pilot upto a Mack in ORE Boats.
  2. PvE Content - anything
    – I also Pilot upto Navy BC, and working on Assult Frigs etc.
  3. Independent - I like to do exploration for random holes, data, relics, Abyssals, rats.
  4. I am on Discord and will talk when its not disruptive to my home. I tell them when Im going to be more active on talk. I may go silent at any given moment without leaving a server or channel and could last all day.
  5. I am looking for a Corp home, a place to learn, grow and benefit the corp as well as my own game.
  6. No Drama, I dont want yours and I wont create my own.
  7. I want a team / family feel to the corp I join.
  8. My Job will limit my play 12 random days a month.
  9. Not interested in Faction Warfare.
  10. I would be willing to help defend the corporation and its members if needed., but Im not looking for a War Corporation.
  11. Ideal Corp will have atleast 50+ active online and a decent number on discord, and willing to answer and give opinion on game play and fits.
  12. Any Sec I suppose.

Thanks for reading all that as I rambled on. So if your “newbro” friendly for Real, then send me an evemail or reply on this thread. Toon: Savwa , I dont have any alts.

Join Eve Uni!
The best teaching corp in the game. With literally several classes each week. And fulfilling everything on your checklist.
https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Applying_to_EVE_University

Do you consider yourself pure and righteous of heart SavWa? Do you dislike those preying on the ignorant and honest? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives.

[The narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches in PVP, PVE, industry and mining. As member of the Sev3rance alliance [-7-] we live in 0.0 space Fade. In PVP we fly everything from frigates to capitals, making already more than 42.000 kills on the enemies of a just civilization.

Interested? Check our full corp ad or join our discord.

you are welcome with us
join our discord :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.