The like and get likes thread

The duty of a LAGLer is an interesting and dare I say endless one :explodyparrot:

14 Likes

Movie time oot oot! Goodnight everyone. May your dreams be full of likes!

14 Likes

More likes to give away tomorrow. Good night,lovelies. :heart:

13 Likes

I am still amazed at modern cpu technology and integrated GPUs. The only computers I had were ancient, having an amd Athlon xp covered in more dust than you could find in the whole house and a core 2 duo… oh c2d did not age well… reaching tjunction at 30%

Now, an i3-6100u, may seem like small beens to everyone but it’s the best thing in my eyes, maxing out only reaches 72 degrees Celsius, auto throttle to keep cooler, 3% on video watching, and best of all, rootkit protection (Sadly I actually did need that :stuck_out_tongue:)

If only ryzen laptops had come out sooner and boasted the same cheap tag as their desktop counterparts… I’d have loved a red cpu that wouldn’t catch fire ina lappie and have better than intel graphics, but oh well, happy none-the-less

:tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot: :tada::explodyparrot::tada::explodyparrot::tada::explodyparrot::tada::explodyparrot::tada:

15 Likes

Can never have enough likes :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

After days of not talking and very little big word use I made this, An Agency story, I couldn’t help it

16 Likes

Addicted to likes… :syringe:

15 Likes

Good morning LAGLers!

16 Likes

Timezone everyone o/

Those armors have to be magical or something.

14 Likes

Female Armors… i understand…

see here:

15 Likes

Tfw you get so carried away reading the posts that you forget to press the like button.

Also good morning.

15 Likes

You guys need to post more. I’m going for 50-like sprints in one go now to GET DAT BADGE BRAHAHAHA

15 Likes

I wish i could clone myself and have it get to work. I would post way way more.

15 Likes

post for Linus to like

14 Likes

Suddenly I’ve realized that the tiny, unusable avatars from the vanilla new forum are related to the phasing out of CQ! :astonished:

Suddenly I miss a tinfoil hat emoji… :thinking:

14 Likes

Never not tinfoil. It’s handy for cooking :wink:

In all seriousness, CCP has been working with CQ and CC for a while now, changing little things that don’t look that ready yet.

13 Likes

This new event looks like the usual joke. Don’t think I’ll bother undocking for that.

13 Likes

@discobot fortune
Do you think the event is worth it?

13 Likes

:crystal_ball: Most likely

14 Likes

@discobot fortune
Did you just say that because you’re on CCPs team?

13 Likes