The like and get likes thread

@StonerPhReaK Meet your maker :rofl:

13 Likes

Grandmas have a real racket going

14 Likes

I’m fading fast… :sleeping:

14 Likes

Timezone o/

But why dead? Maybe its only the orther kind of life, on a larger scale. Maybe its only a part of something greater, hidden, and our mind, senses and sensors cant grasp it. :thinking:

15 Likes

Hamster wheel cooled PC! Hamster sold separately with RGB hamster options available! CCP, get yours today for F R E E :parrotwave1::parrotwave2::parrotwave3::parrotwave4::parrotwave5:

13 Likes

ISD_Buldath is trying to chicken out.

14 Likes

I don’t know if it would even be possible to add pages to Discourshit without essentialy making another forum software. Also, let’s remind that Discourshit’s most prominent feature is a powerful internal messaging system and CCP has denied access to that feature for users… :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Oh, and good morning LAGLers!

13 Likes

You’re spamming posts quite a lot for having complained about spammy behavior not so long ago :thinking:

14 Likes

You mean as in posting single words and spreading sentences over dozens of mesages? I think I’ve seen that, but certainly not from the author of the completely fake “10 messages rule”. Also the custom of adding a “also” message after my goodnight message is something I already was doing at the old LAGL. It’s a tradition!

15 Likes

If you need to train to become bittervet here is the theory course :
http://go-dl.eve-files.com/media/1006/bitter_vet.pdf

14 Likes

That is why we cant have AI taking over the world. :joy:

16 Likes

Fairly accurate, albeit terrible spelling. I approve.

14 Likes

No bittervet status for me yet :stuck_out_tongue: sorry, but that guide is funny! :rofl:

14 Likes

I think the tired is catching up. I just cant get motivated to do anything today.

13 Likes

Snipe! :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Is anyone watching Rick & Morty? Do you like the show? Why and why not?

13 Likes

People say that if you play Microsoft CD’s backwards, you hear satanic things, but that’s nothing, because if you play them forwards, they install Windows.

13 Likes

Listen to the best radiostation in Jita 4-4 :
http://eve-radio.com/

14 Likes

Windows is a 32 bit shell for a 16 bit extension to an 8 bit Operating System designed for a 4 bit microchip by a 2 bit company which can’t stand one bit of competition.

12 Likes