Lies and slander!

14 Likes

15 Likes

Not inlining this lol

13 Likes
14 Likes

Nova knife

seeped in Galente plasma from one of their holy sites if I remember

In Dust, Galente soldiers had a unique damage type and equally unique weapons but suit wise were a rip off the amarr, except less HP

In Eve… well… No unique weapon or tank

Bring back the plasma :psyccp:

ETFT

How long until CCP reaches the limits of their engine/code and are unable to develop anything new that actually adds to the game? What engine would be a good replacement for the current one

14 Likes
14 Likes

14 Likes

Old wallpaper I made ages ago :roll_eyes:

That’s my Rorqual in 4C-B7X

For some reason I had the daft idea to sign it with my real name and since I don’t have the gimp files for that anymore, I did some work with the smudge tool to make it unreadable :joy:

15 Likes

Background I stole from that CCP website they made for the citadel introduction event. Wasn’t easy getting my hands on that one! Awesome wallpaper for sure.

15 Likes

I like this one, i also stole from CCP website.

15 Likes

After some consideration, I think it doesnt really matter what programming they could do If they cant keep bugs away from releasing with every update. :psyccp:

14 Likes

I agree with that, it is kinda nerve wrecking when doing the Agency objectives and they just stay there…

14 Likes

Eid Mubarak everyone.

13 Likes

Looks like someone forgot to install rotors. :thinking:

13 Likes

Well you know the saying… helicopters don’t fly, they’re just so ugly that Earth repels them. :grin:

13 Likes

Scott Manley is a legend, if I get a kid I will be sure to make it be a geek like me rather than having my kid geek over some silly teen boyband.

12 Likes

spam spam spam eggs sausage spam and spam

13 Likes

Well, we got news on the highsec content for Winter and it’s somewhere between “meh” and “clueless” as usual. I’m betting PCU will be below 30k next year.

Meanwhile Wargaming announced the Royal Navy battleships for WoWs and I’m still having fun with GTAO so looks like CCP won’t be getting a dime from me for the foreseable future.

And now… nighties lovelies!

13 Likes

Also: unendurable line, whatever that means…

13 Likes

I believe it will be alright, it heavily depends from person to person. For some its their cup of tea, for others its crap, it has always been like that no matter how cool it looks.

JUST GIVE ME MY MARSHAL ALREADY ASDASFASFADFDSGASDGSD

13 Likes