WTS 30m Rorq Pilot

buy out 32b!i bid

33b buy out

will accept this buyout, pls send isk+account

You can´t accept this buy out. You set buyout at 32b and one player above already met it. Once buyout is met, you have to sell it at that price.

no he doesnt it doesnt say anything about that in the rules. lol he could dip out and refuse to sell it or sell it to whoever he wants. its his decision.

1 Like

It might not be in the rules, but it’s a shitty thing to do and besides what use are buyouts if you don’t keep to them.

Not a shitty thing to do at all. Everyone wants more money even you. If you were selling a character and someone outbid your buyout you would take that extra money too. lets stop shitting up his board.

But you are right, this is not the place for a discussion.

retr… sorry…

np, @xiaoyao_NingMeng if you want it for 32 it’s yours, if not best bid in few hours wins

Little confused on current bid, but if 27b is highest i’ll bid 29b.

so u sell your account to 33b buyer or 32b buyer xiaoyao NingMeng ? the first B/O bid is my friends "xiaoyao NingMeng "

someone bid for 32b so u are late bro

sorry dude we are not in the same timezone,and now in my place is time to go bed so give me your final answer and we will confirm it in the game with mail

can we send the isk now ??? cause the later for few hours and we are the B/O ?

xiaoyao NingMeng has winning bid at 32b. I will start transfer as soon as account name + isk sent.

Sorry xiaoyao has bid 32b, he is the winner. Best of luck.

thx , we will send isk for soon

i use the character named xiaoyao NingMeng send u mail in game and isk send plz check it !wait u response

Isk + account received, transfer started.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.