Your Mails are here: https://gate.eveonline.com/Mail/Inbox

makes perfect sense to complain about someone doing something helpful, right? :slight_smile:

thanks for bumping. :slight_smile:

Spamming and showing people that ignoring categories and subcategories is ok? Really helpful…

2 Likes

I saw it, and stopped to look, right category or not. I think others will, too.

Thanks for posting this here.

o7

4 Likes

My problem is I can’t switch my toon. It gets an error message when you try. So I have access to the main of a NPC corp alt rather than my main… which is frustrating.

1 Like

you should screenshot the error message, upload it to imgur and post it. :slight_smile:
i can’t help you with that. :slight_smile:

Nothing to screenshot (other than outing an alt’s name). When I choose “select character” from the dropdown I get:

Error

Sorry, an error has occurred while processing your request.

If others are able to switch toons when looking at mail, I’ll try another browser or something.

I found this thread helpful, aside from your posting.

1 Like

I don’t believe it’s due to the citadel thing (though I’ll try docking my toons on that account in stations to verify). The reason is 2 of the toons on that account have been only logging off in citadels for the past few months, and I’ve been able to switch toons on eve-gate for e-mail prior to the forum change.

Got similar issues with Android app. It’s notified me that I have new message but I can’t read it.

Are you still having issues. If so would you be willing to file a bug report with the information and give me an EBR?

1 Like

this is the same thing happening to me on my phone… the freaking app is broken as hell.

ccp simply give us fawking access to mails directly from the forum login as you did before… ffs.

no time to file a freaking bug report just use some common sense.

1 Like

if you want them to do something for you, then you should help them solving it. there is time to file a bug report, jist as there is time to post. you would be helping everyone else with the problem as well, just as you benefit from other people’s bugreports you never even heard about.

3 Likes

can they even read the bug reports?? that’s the true question for it has been reported and repeating the same bug report only just delays more time. This should have been worked on prior to changing the forum function… they have had months to get this right… so pew pew the bug report button to smithereens… all we want is some SIMPLE common sense direction and development moving forward… not folks making excuses for these same mistakes done over and over again.

here’s my bug report… how bout dis…

“I want a simple login to forums and it includes a direct link to my emails”

how bout dat!!!

1 Like

I asked about this not long ago and apparently EVEGate itself is struggling a bit. I’ve also had a great deal of issue with the Android EVE Portal app, though I’m not sure if the two issues are related as EVEDroid seems to work fine with EVEMail notifications almost immediately.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s good to make things workable right from the start? I know it’s hard looking at modern Eve but connect shitty app to eve data must not be a super deal huh

EVEDroid use API and CCP services like gate and mobile app has direct access to your account. That’s why yoi can’t send mails from EVEDroid and from CCP app you can.

With the use of the newest API Eve Swagger Interface, you can send Eve Mails. The application requires esi-mail.send_mail.v1.

this thread needs to be at the top of the index page, to reach the biggest amount of people. sorry for bumping, i’m just trying to help. :slight_smile:

hm… doesn’t bump.

ah, apparently there’s a delay…

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.