0.0 SOV- Just The Tip Recruiting!

Just The Tip… is recruiting. Join channel (JTT Recruitment)

0.0 Space!!!

We are looking for members that want a place to do what they want to do. Having a good time is the first priority.
Just The Tip is a member of AARP (TEST) and We Currently live in Delve. We own Sov in multiple Constellations with great negative True Sec.

Looking for Pilots that like to PvP but doesn’t have to be PvP All the time.
NO MANDATORY PAP/FAP/ LINKS
We are looking for Pilots that like to rat and run anomalies!!!
We are looking for Pilots that like to make isk, build. rat, Blow stuff Up.
We have a very tight group of core players and are looking to add to that group.
Just The Tip has a variety of activities such as PvP with no CTAS, Dead end Systems for prime anomaly running along with multiple systems that are maxed upgraded for Anomalies and Mining.
We also show pilots how to run DED sites and anomalies such as 6/10’s 8/10’s or 10/10’s as effectively as possible. We show pilots how to absolutely maximize there Isk making abilities.

For pilots that are more industrial we have programs with multiple BPO’s/BPC’s to either build mods , ships or Capital Parts, Supers. MOON MINING! We also run a mineral buy back program, and run full boosts for mining fleets. Along with someone to clear rats.

Any Pilots in JTT also gets access to our jump freighter service. We jump faction items, Ships, minerals, or entire shopping lists. We also jump down new pilots stuff so they do not need to worry about how they get their stuff to 0.0.
We have a great market where we live so you do not have to go multiple jumps to find fittings for the ship you are trying to fit.

We offer a full SRP program. Our belief for SRP is that to truly call it ship replacement you should be paid enough Isk to turn around and by a new one.

We have multiple programs for the Corp to buy its members capital ship books, get pilots into faction battleships, T3 cruisers and Capitals.

For pilots that are into goals that you cannot do solo even with multiple accounts but you do not want to share with a full alliance we have some special ops for dedicated players. For example going after r64 moons that are outside alliance space.

There are so many opportunities in this game if you are looking for a Corp to achieve those goals this is the place.
Just The Tip also has FC Training, PvP Training, capital training if your a Salty Vet or a new bro ready for 0.0 but this is your first time around you have found what your looking for!

Join channel (JTT Recruitment) Without the Parenthesis You can also Invite these characters to a convo or eve mail to Ta LaLa , Brutefighter.

Howdy, I am looking for a corp after a 3 year hiatus. My main character has 190m sp and I enjoy ratting, complexing, and pvp. I am currently in Deklien and would need help moving stuff but am willing to pay for the effort.

We have opened recruitment again! Send Myself Brutefighter or Ta LaLa an eve mail in game or invite us to a convo for an immediate response.

We have room for plenty more!

Just The Tips is back wow!

We are back baby!!!

I have not seen you guys since N3 days!! Application sent!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.