[0400 - 0900 EVE] LF Pochven Based Group/Small Gang PvP + PvE, Late Night USW PvP'er

active hours:

• weekdays, 04:00 - 09:00 EVE time (9pm PT/12am ET - 2am PT/5am ET)
  • weekends, all day err day as long as i’m free

purpose of the post:

• fascinated with the trig invasion and the new pochven region
  • want to engage with the content that pochven provides
  • looking for a group for (mainly small-ish gang) pvp and pve
  • want to get my trig standings up

let’s get to some dealbreakers and a quick filter.

things i would prefer to never hear again:

• strat op, structure bash op
  • doctrines. i like the freedom of flying what i want and fitting it how i want, within reason and usefulness. if you’re not “allowed” to do that, then why play. i think everyone is happier when they get to fly what they want.
  • sov, entosis/toast/hack, timer
  • nrds, don’t aggress the neutrals, they’re not hostile, bluetral
  • nullsec politics, x corp/alliance/coalition is better than y, x corp/alliance/coalition are just a bunch of […], [person] is a […]
  • auth, we need all of your characters on all accounts with these 20 scopes, no regard for privacy
  • “pap”, fleet participation tracking

i die more and more inside every time i hear those things.

things i love to do:

• camp high traffic pipes, ideally with a cloaking group
  • combat probe. i may be one of the best probers you’ll ever meet. if there is anything in this game that i’d defend being good at, then it’s this.
  • pick off easy or opportune targets on-grid in a variety of situations, including big fleet fights and especially as a 3rd party
  • snipe

about me:

• i’m a returning vet who was away for several years (pre-citadels)
  • i’ve been back since the end of may
  • nullsec vet
  • self sufficient. don’t need srp or shipping provided necessarily.
  • competent
  • what one may call a cloaky enthusiast, camping enthusiast, and a dishonorable pvp’er

style of culture:

• 4chan > reddit > ?

doubt it needs to be said, but need to know:

• skills? eveskillboard.
  • pvp activity? zkillboard.

communications can be directed to:

• this thread
  • evemail
  • xcron#5141 on discord

i am looking!

Xcron, can’t say you’ll never hear a ping for a structure bash but I think we’ve got the rest covered!

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:
ム Industry - Establish yourself in a new region of space
ム Logistics - Transport into and out of Pochven
ム Mining - Mine unique and profitable ores and ice found only in Pochven
ム PvE - Battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM
ム PvP - Fight solo or in small-gang warfare
ム Training - Learn how to live, operate, and thrive in this new Region

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested, join the Discord and apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P].

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

ok, sounds like a decent group for me to try out.

however, i have a couple of questions about something important to me and which i perhaps should’ve included in my post:

• wherever i go, i need the ability to be able to swap in and out of my training clone. i try to spend as much of my time with the +5s as possible. i am an sp addict in a way. now, i know that pochven doesn’t allow for structure/citadel deployment. i also don’t have the 3.0 standings for jump clone access in trig stations to swap there. does your group have a structure i can do this in or how doable is this in general?
  • piggybacking off of the sp accrual and skill training thing, i also try to have permanent cerebral accelerator uptime as well. this means that i need to be able to supply my char with the boosters regularly via being near jita or making a trip there every now and then. i don’t mind moving multiples at a time so i can stock up for, say, a week if it matters. how doable is this?
  1. unfortunately you cannot jump clone to or from Pochven so you would need to take a filament to go home or suicide clone back. Alternatively you could bring your training clone into Pochven since you can swap clones in Upwell structures with a clone bay.

2. you would probably be better off getting the new accelerator that’s several weeks, it’s better bang for your buck and you don’t have to worry about using another every 2-3 days, a bit pricy as it’s about 1b

1. right. that’s why i asked: does your group have a structure i can do this in or how doable is this in general?
  2. yeah, that’d be easier. however, i don’t care about cost efficiency and instead am looking for the biggest sp gain so i use the masters over the experts. either way, it sounds like it’ll be up to me to figure out how to get the boosters i need in.

so, i went ahead and applied to SKS3P and joined the discord, as you suggested, a few days or so ago. i saw a little bit ago when i logged in that my app was rejected, which is cool.

guess i’m back to looking for groups!

life in pogchamp?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.