Vet and friends looking to get back into eve (Sov rent near NPC null/FW space)

As the title says, I’m in the process of getting the boys back into the game and want to look into renting sov null to have a relative safe place for ISK grinding, while being close enough to NPC null or FW space for small gang PvP.

Would probably be bringing on about 6-8 players with associated alts, many have been playing for years. Relaxed group, we’re not here for sov warfare or CTA’s (I mean, if our home turf is getting invaded, then ofc we’ll lend a hand).

Hit me up if you have possible offers, am looking at a few options right now, but want to have more choices of gameplay possibilities.

Yo, hit me on discord Rots Mijnwerk#5566

Welcome back Netan.

Hit me up on Discord. I believe I can offer what you are looking for.

Justin Starr STARR#8251

Hello Netan! Would you and your group be interested in checking out life in Pochven? Pochven is a unique region which functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null.

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

o7
I have respect for your decision, and don’t want to play it down at all, but I have a question, if I may.

Why rent space when you can join an established group for free? We just merged a corp into C-FD, and it went perfectly fine.

If it is at all interesting to check us out, here is a link for you. Good luck and have fun back in eve, wherever you end up! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.