1 account, 3 characters, looking for a new home

I was going to launch into a detailed spiel about what I am looking for etc but I won’t as because barring a couple of things that I know I don’t want, I am open to other things that I may not have even thought of.

Whilst I appreciate that a lot of corps want my ESI details, I am not wanting to have people delve into my personal stuff so I will not be giving that, if that prevents people from wanting me in their ranks then so be it.

Apart from that my main is 125m SP (8 years approx. in game), lots of PVP skills (although lousy at it) and a fair bit of industrial & manufacturing skills, 2 other characters on the same account. I’ve another account with another 3 character son (PI alts) but that is all alpha at the moment.

Don’t want null sec (NPC or Sov), don’t want WHs that have a low /null/WH sec static.

Do want a reason to log in, to do things as a team/corp, must be mainly EU/UK TZ (active between 17.30/21.30 eve time). I am happy to get involved in defence fleets etc.

Toying with the idea that a low sec industrial corp may be good (with moon mining) or a WH that has a high sec static but to my knowledge not many industrial corps are living in WHs but I may be wrong on that.

Already said too much :slight_smile: please leave a message here and if I am interested ill get in touch with you in game on my main. Thanks for reading

1 Like

You realise there’s only a handful of entities that would take someone that isn’t willing to fork over their ESIs right, none of which I can think of because they’ve failscaded due to internal conflict and spies…

1 Like

Ahem… allow me to introduce myself.

We are a WH corp that has a C4.HS static (so don’t worry, those trips to K-Space and trade hubs are always there).
Want your ESI? Pshh… if you’re going to spai then you’re going to spai so don’t worry… we will just make sure you have ■■■■ all access to anything except our “Berserker” hanger (which actually has a few B in last time I checked).

Wont lie to you, Corp is pretty quiet atm but if you want a chat then happy to see if we are a good fit.

I am LDN based and we have a healthy mix of EU/US people but most importantly, your avatar looks like an uglier version of my ex GF… who I also designed an alt around…

Let me know :slight_smile:
FDo7
SSjGhost

2 Likes

@Orlav_Aldent - yes I do, I think I touched on that in my OP when I say “if that prevents people from wanting me in their ranks then so be it.” like the API key before it, if a person wants to spy they will spy, and if someone is good at it those checks wouldn’t stop them. Why should I let some stranger read my private mails and know about what I do in EvE, it’s none of their business. The big entities that demand this check I dont really want to be part of anyway.

@SsjGhost - I didnt think that C4 WH could have a high sec static? May I ask why is the corp quiet atm, evewho shows you have 85 members (not sure how many actual people there though), whilst I don’t mind it not being ultra busy I am looking to do stuff with my corp mates rather than fall into doing solo stuff in a corp (which has been what seems to have happened lately), be that moon mine (do you guys do moon mining), sites, small roams etc. How many would you say are active between say 17.30 and 21.30 eve time. I am at work atm, but let me know the above, I may drop you a message from my main when online next.

1 Like

Hey Sian!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hey Sian,

In order of your queries:

• No, we have a C4/HS static… We live in a C2.
  • I have no idea why it is quiet? We had a few of the more active people leave and being a somewhat small Corp to begin with meant the impact was felt more. That said, we do still have regular(ish) ops.
  • Yes we moon mine with very fair payouts.
  • It honestly varies between thos times but I would say normally between 5-7. It is a pretty laid back Corp in the sense of we don’t force any CTA or ops and you can do what you like really. Trying to put a bit more structure round things but need to recruit first.

If I am honest, this is probably a great fit if you are looking for a small Corp where you can have an impact on what happens and help grow the Corp in a direction you think appropriate.

FDo7
SSjGhost

1 Like

@SsjGhost - sounds good ill be in touch, i am a little pissed tonight having met friends for a a few drinks. speak soon.

1 Like

lol

getting pissed is the best kind of getting [insert any activity here].

PM me and can have a chat on TS.

FDo7

1 Like

@Sian_Neue I’m guessing this is not your main?

1 Like

You may like my Corp. I’m not sure how you feel about high sec but that is where we are based. It’s a very quiet, secluded pocket. We have ice and level 4 missions in pocket plus nearby lowsec for PI. We are funded by optional Corp ops once a week or so. We have 5 orca pilots in Corp and are EU Timezone heavy; peak activity is 17:00-22:00 eve time. We embrace all aspects of the game but are tilted towards industry. Moon mining is coming very soon and we have a good buyback program in place. ESI is not an issue, I’m more concerned with what kind of person you are. If you’d like to know more I’d be happy to chat. Good luck on your search.

1 Like

@SsjGhost - Indeed it is not

@Zaulana_Avada - I think we may have spoken a little while back using different characters. I may well be in contact.

1 Like

Hey there Sian, we may be something youre interested in. We are a wormhole corp that does a little bit of everything, including industry. We have 2 holes currently, a C4 with C1/C2 statics which usually lead to HS. Our C4 wormhole also has 3 moon mining athanors if thats what you enjoy doing. As well, we have a C3 wormhole with a HS static that we use mainly for industry since it has perfect PI, good K-space logistics and ore and gas anoms spawn fairly frequently. For more details you can see our recruitment add: [SYNDE] Singularity Expedition Services - C4 WH Corp - EU/US TZ or feel free to send me a mail in game.

1 Like

@Sian_Neue… yeah… zkill tells many a tale…

PM’d you and lets talk. PM’ing sucks balls…

1 Like

We offer:
•SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
•Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly. Top kills & Top solo.
•Fleet ships available on alliance / corp contact and or handed out at fleet form ups.
•Leadership advancement (we are looking for roaming FC’s) *Lots of perks come with stepping up to help FC even small roams.
•Discord for Corp and Alliance.
•Awesome ticker F-OFF
•No rent, no fees, no BS. (low tax)
•Rat, mine, farm… do whatever you like to make Isk. We ask that in return you fight when called on.
•We are heavy US time zone, especially in to PST and beyond.
•We are lighter in EU, but willing to speak to UK corps about mergers- with perks!!!

Help us keep, take, and defend our NULL. Reap the rewards from the efforts you put forth.

F-OFF was formed in 2003, a large portion of its original crew form the early 2000’s have all returned to rebuild it..  We are serious in fights and fun to be around on comms, our age ranges from 50’s to 20’s.  We are disciplined and patience enough to take in even new players to EVE and teach them how to enjoy PVP/NULL.  Let us pass down our experiences, and most of all make a human connection.  I have come across so many players in the months since my return, that have played EVE for some time yet have no home.   F-OFF is that home, we take care of our members without doubt. Sure we will have ups and downs.  We will lose fights, we will win fights. But! it’s the team and how we look after each other that will no matter the outcome keep us on a continued path of success.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.