111m sp main LFC

As the title says I’m looking for something new. I have experience in WH, NS(big block, and smaller alliance life) , Mercenary and small gang as well. I also have useful alts, Indy/Logistics, Dread and Cyno alts. Looking for a place where I can potentially make some isk more on the buyback/logistic supply side of things. My play time tends to be early USTZ although that can vary. I’m in no rush looking for the right fit.

hi there m8

maybe you can consider us an option.

Please have a look at our video below and get an idea of what we do :slight_smile:

ps!
The only “issue” i see is the isk making factor. But that can really be solved by doing incursions in hs, missions in nullsec or other activities that can grant some passive income.

but with us the main thing is that we fly ships we can afford to lose :slight_smile:

cheers
prim

Buybacks, nah, not really, but there are definitely opportunities for the enterprising, supply-oriented player (I’m a small trader and make decent isk just by casual importing) and always demand for suppliers to the alliance. And our corporation is looking to expand its industrial capacity.

Come check us out: Here we grow again!

Take a look UK Corp [Goonswarm] Recruitment Is Open EUTZ & Early USTZ

Hi man,

We are a small gang oriented corporation in a sov holding alliance, based in Feythabolis and with alot of isk makeing opportunities.We are looking to expand both our timezones and meet more individuals alike.

A bit about us:

Hop for a chat if anything of the above might suit you. o/

You Are Welcome With us :grinning:

Hello

BFS. (part of Cold Pixels alliance) is looking for more like minded individuals to fly with us. We are a smaller group living in nullsec. Feel free to view our ad and hop in the discord server and chat with us!

we are a corp located out in querious and catch join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you REPZ

Good day,

I somehow missed your post a couple days ago and I hope you are still looking. We are a fairly new corporation out in nullsec whom is active during EU and US timezone. We have a focus on PVP and industry and try to be self reliant where possible. We got a buyback program that is actively used and we can use more help on the logistics side of things as well. Last not least we got plenty of space for ratting ,mining and we are building our own industry park. So making money will not be an issue.

On the PVP side, as we are smaller we do tend to do small roams but we have a tendency to like covops, blops and hyper fleets. We also have some more specops fleets as well.

If you are interesting, I advise joining our discord for a talk: Hyper Meme Industries

If you’d like some more information, check out our forum thread: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

Regardless, thank you for your time and good luck with your search!

Hey man would love to talk to ya,

We are a us tz pvp corp with active fcs squad in corp that run our alliance us tz operations. We have one of the best buy backs in game and awesome logistics.

Having a useful alt is mandatory with an emphasis on dredd alts.

In game channel “keebler moon elves”

Joeyscirocco#9522 - discord

Were recruiting if ur looking for active social pvp group, always nicer to be able to fly with a group! Ofc we do bips and bops of c5ratting/industry to pay for our pvp habbits!

The untraceable - M A R A K U G A Alliance

MKUGA Discord: Discord

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Were recruiting if ur looking for active social pvp group, always nicer to be able to fly with a group! Ofc we do bips and bops of c5ratting/industry to pay for our pvp habbits!

The untraceable - M A R A K U G A Alliance

MKUGA Discord: Discord

Hello o/ BFS is recruiting. Here’s our advertisement if you are interested!

If youre still looking and want to join a smaller corp with a good community then look no further than The Order of Omerta.

We are a small band of friends that fly and lose ships together.
The corp is into
FW
Minind and Indy
Small gang pvp
PVE

We require a mic cuz we want to talk and make friends.
Come stop by and chat and see what were about The Order of Omerta

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

80% Buyback program for all your loot.

0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning several regions ( Querious/Catch )

Open boarders with all coalitions space

20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

MANDITORY Comms

US/EU TIME ZONE

PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

612c27c9e0f433e3ce6e193882fe5862a05c82ed_2_375x500

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.