100 mill + SP looking for a new Null Corp US-TZ

As the title say’s im looking for a new home, leaving my former corp on the best of terms. I want to get back to what made me love this game. I want to find a small corp/alliance that has some Null Sov (No npc null please) . Not interested in WH ,LOW SEC

I’m a capital pilot from Supers-Rorqs- Dreads, almost all of the sub caps are trained with decent skills including logi. I can offer help with FC, training newer players some of the more basic fleet stuff from setting up overviews to figuring out how to color set for broadcast settings.

What I hope to find, is a decent system to rat or mine (ABC/Moon) with the decent/good JF service. Friendly place to just relax and enjoy the game and other games as well. A place to build some ships and targets to hunt. I like to FC, PVP, and be around people that are not afraid to waste some isk to generate content.
I’ve made some amazing friends from this game so here’s hoping to make more. You can leave a comment on this add or email in game or on discord.

Sadly I do not wish to join the following groups.
Goons. PL. NC. Co2. Test. Drone Walkers. GOTG. Init.
Nothing personal I just dont wish to take part in huge tidi wars where I log out every 10 sec’s wait 30 minutes and repeat the process, been there done that.

Also if you have an issue with the fact that I have a long corp History get over it. 30 percent of it is bouncing back and forth between the same corp’s and real life friends.

1 Like

Give us a shout ingame mate,

Coalition of Carebears is the ingame channel.

Thanks for reading, even if it’s a short reply!

Sax :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

We are an alliance with all of the same issues you do … decided to stick together and have some fun. Reply to my ingame mail if you would like more information or to chat live.

Play in null. No rent. No pressure. Return to your roots – a game should be fun.

We are a community who has not forgotten that Real Life does come first. No kidding. Really. Play the game, don’t let the game play you.

Make ISK. Lots of it. Cheaper resources plus low taxes plus less competitive markets = good profits. Very good profits.

Room to breathe. Learn PvP at your own pace. We will help you learn how to be a hero.

Participate in a fun community or play quietly on your own, your choice.

Plenty of opportunities for never-ending jokes at each other’s expense (Yes, I DID accidentally use an ECM burst module against my own fleet, and sure, you can bring it up aGAIN, I don’t mind, really)

Sense of humor a plus. Salty banter and bad jokes will get you in, no questions asked. (OK maybe a few questions, but we don’t really care about the answers, we just pretend we are interested. )

And of course we will want to hear you say “Roger that, all clear, sir” in an appropriately serious and official tone.

Message Arrowspeeed Bounty or Eshet Chayil ingame or join ICON_Public

1 Like

We are looking for lads like you -Est 2007- Imperium - The Initiative- Nullsec corp - OWNED - EU/US TZ

1 Like

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

Give us a shout on our Discord and we’ll be happy to talk with you!

Thanks for reading this, even if it is pretty brief!

CaseyLP :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.