105 Industrial pilot looking for something new

07 All,

I have made the decision to leave my corporation after almost 9 years of employment. This was not an easy decision for me, and thus will make your job very hard. I am an industrial player through and through, but i have trained combat skills to lvl 5 and the appropriate support skills. All i would need is a decent FC as I can follow orders. I have lived in WH/NULL and dont care much where. I am JF capable and can move my own stuff. Would prefer 60+ people corps with 20+ - online.

What i am looking for is a mature group of people, That are online regularly and do stuff. I can be mining Fleet FC or director, i have 9 years of experience doing that, Or I can support and chew rocks.

About my chars,
105 SP main, Rorq and Dread Capable,
90 SP Alt PVE PVP carrier/dread pilot.
50m SP Combat support alt
48m SP indy alt
23m SP indy/hauling alt

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

watch the vids m8
enough said
you would like it here

Still Looking, hoping for more of an industrial section then PVP.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.