10m SP looking for corp

returnee looking for a corp im located in EU can play most of the time during the day/night. also looking for industrialist role.

Hi Phiber we are recruiting so come join us NEFIE and have fun

Hello Phiber :wave: and welcome back to eve.
I have a start up community that i am building up that you might be able to help build up or just a part of and grow as the community grows. We are very new player friendly so there should be no issues with you taking a part of our content or our fleets.
Have a read → The Enlightened #PvE #Industrial #Mining #Faction Warfare #Mercenary work #Piracy & Crime #Policeing #Politics #Democracy #Roleplay #High/Low/00/WH Sec #Faction missions # Citizenry #Social structure #Deathrace #corp/alliance absorption - #4 by Tryme_Trymsson
and see if you would like to be a part of this growing community.

Matari Money Makers is recruiting. We’re all about working together to make isk. Very chill, daily fleets. Based in Minmatar Space.

Hey Phiber!

Our Corp offers tons of opportunities for the very things you are looking for!
Below is a link to our corp and the various things we offer and a way to reach us to chat!
We look forward to hearing from you!

• Jaded

You Are Welcome

small corp mainly eu tz, moving to brave soon, looking to mine moons and ore anoms, lots of indy opportunities with building/reactions. alliance fleets daily, lots space to roam. jump into shield107 in game or mail me Edrik Prime for chat/details
cheers

Good morning Phiber Optics would you be interested in joining a start up corp where we will do abit of everything from pvp and wars to indy and missions if your interested join the discord and have a chat with me THE GRAVE YARD

Hello,
We are building brand new corp based on team work and having fun. We have a few Vets. and New bros as a core group. We are an indi corp that spends most of our time HS and WH mining. We have our own C4 for harvesting and ratting.
We Offer
Daily fleets with boosts
Bp library
C4 Or HS life… or both
Corp Buy back
LvL 4 missions 1 jump from home
Team first mentality
Corp fleets with ships and wages provided

Stop by our in game channel PR-UN and say Hi

hello we are a indy corp looking for more pilots to join us, we are part of the imperium in catch querious. join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.