Looking for active corp

Looking for a competent corp that is active. Not 100% certain on the type of content I’m interested in at the moment, as its been 8 years since I last played the game. I was more into small gang and solo pvp before i quit, but am open to listen to offers/anything aslong as it won’t make this a 2nd job. I’m mainly looking for a solid group of players that get along well and are chill.

I have 114m SP, from the UK, but play various times across EU/US

Hellow Vecati :wave:
We are a start up community that are somewhat active with a real life first approch.
do have a read through this long text and see if this is something you would like to be a part of and build up and enjoy? The Enlightened #PvE #Industrial #Mining #Faction Warfare #Mercenary work #Piracy & Crime #Policeing #Politics #Democracy #Roleplay #High/Low/00/WH Sec #Faction missions # Citizenry #Social structure #Deathrace #corp/alliance absorption - #4 by Tryme_Trymsson

You Are Welcome With us

Check out Matari Money Makers. I host daily fleets at 0100 eve time, and other members post for other content in other timezones as well. We are a hybrid combat/industry corp. One foot in highsec, the other in lowsec. My daily fleets rotation between combat/industry focus. We’re a relatively new corp, almost 2 months old. At the moment we are focusing heavily into recruitment + training to build up our roster, and in several months we’ll be raising the bar for our fleet activities and taking on harder content.

Here’s a link to our discord: Matari Money Makers

Hey Vecati
We just might ave what you’re looking for! Check out our post and reach out!

• Jaded

Hi Vecati

welcome back m8

from what you wrote i think that our humble corp and alliance could be a good fit.

we are 100% independent and we just focus in pew pew and trying to have as much fun as possible.

for more info about us, please make sure to check our latest video below

Feel free to join our discord and talk to us for a bit

Cheers
Prim

come join our uk/euro null sec corp - happy to have a chat - I don't like morning people....or mornings....or people - #7 by Clara_Precesdei

Welcome back!

EU? yes
Active? check.
Competent? We sure try to be.

Small corp in a small, independent (no blues, only frenemies) Sov holding alliance. Check us out :slight_smile:

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come check us out :wink:

o/

We are not really THAT COMPETENT bud, but we will be getting there with more duders from back in the days :))

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.