112+ Mil SP Very good Subcap PVP ONLY

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/CelaQulundeO

No Wasted Skill Points ( None of that PI, Industry, Mining Garbage)

Postive wallet
Postive Sec status
In High sec
All Pods in high sec NPC stations
Edit: Now with all the Black Ops Stuff Injected!

High lights:
Logi 5
Recons 5
Maruaders 5

High Grade Snakes, Slaves, Crystals, Ascends, Askplains
Mid Grade snakes
carefully check all clones for full shiney value.

HAS SKINS!!!

Notable Skins:
Waschi Uprising Combat: Garmur and Orthrus
Raata Sunset: Golem
Purity of The Throne: Armageddon, Omen Navy Issue, Maller
Police: Kronos
Glacial Drift: Phantasm, Succubus, Armageddon Navy Issue, Bhaalgorn, Curse, Ashimmu, Sentinel, Retribution, Brutix Navy Issue, Vexor Navy Issue, Vigilant, Vindicator.
Blue Tiger: Stabber
Ironblood: Gnosis
Cold Iron: Armageddon, Augoror Navy Issue, Curse, Omen, Omen Navy Issue, Prophecy, Sentinel

and more!!!

Starting bid: 103 Bil

Buyout: 113 Bil (Or best Offer Over 103 Bil)

-.- no money for it

Bumpity, Skins Added.

Bump-ity

85b b/o

Min bid is 112 and if your wondering no I won’t under sell it, if it doesn’t sell for over 112 Ill just take it off market and keep training it.

just a bid (for what i think it’s worth). if you’re wondering, i won’t overpay, i will just keep my isk while you keep training.

Due to the Skins it has and Pods its worth well over 112 bil, its not a char to extract SP from to make a profit, it’s a char to undock and use. ( if you do the math each HG pod is worth 3 bil min, so ignoring skins, 5x3 on the pods== Sp amount + pod amount == 127 Bil and thats the low end)

which is why I am more than fine pulling it off if no one takes it after 2-3 weeks.

Bump-Idy

Bump-ity

Implants aren’t part of the value, sadly. Good luck with sale.

They are if you read the bazaar faq, says something like you can only " you can only sell the character, the sp, and what’s on the clones and list skins if you want" go read yourself for exact wording…

Bump-ity

Edit: Now with Black Ops Stuff injected!

86b/o

Bump-idy

Bump-ity

Starting bid and Buyout modified.

Bump-Idy

90bil

the reason the bid is so much lower than what you want is people dont pay for skins and implants. Its all about the SP

93 bil

93.5b