128m SP not-so-bitter vet returning

So! 128m main, cut my teeth way back with hisec wardecs, moved and did null bloc for years, burnt out and did losec shenanigans for a while. Then I irl got a new job, moved to europe (from US), had a kid, etc. etc. It’s been a good life so far, but missing some very specific gut wrenching explosions.
Now-a-days I find myself with just enough sweet sweet free time, and have started digging back into Eve after about 6 years of missing out.

I’ve done some minor FCing, I’m generally not interested in supply chain logistics, and I generally lean towards ‘■■■■ it let’s get weird’ when things turn south.

I got back about two weeks ago and I’ve found myself doing quite a bit of PVE WH exploration to get a feel for game mechanics and WH populations and, while I might be convinced otherwise, it seems to be a pretty great current lifestyle of danger vs. PVP fun. Honestly, if you’ve actually read this that’s a big plus for not just recruiting cogs into a machine, feel free to use the word ‘defenestration’ in a sentence if we chat in game. I’m quite interested in recommendations as well, even if they aren’t very active on these forums. Man I spent waay too long on this post, like 30 minutes. Jeese.

I also have a poorly resurrected half decent 21m SP omega scouting/covops/scanning alt who I’ve begun practicing dual boxing with again. Also got like a 10m Jita alt on main account, but don’t expect much from him.
So! What the ■■■■ is up with that?

Evening guvnur’

Sound like you’ve been hard at it! It’s always cool when someone returns to EVE because it’s like a new game, everything changes, and there’s always something to get your teeth into.

If you reckon it interests you, we as a NS corp, and we have recently started to hammer ourselves into PVP as much as we can.

If you fancy a read, check it out ☀ South Sun Industries - Sov Null - EU/US TZ

Or just jump into our Discord for a chat :slight_smile:

Come and have a chat with us

I assume based off you living in europe that you maybe your EU TZ. If you play us tz 0100-0700 come check us and smack some ■■■■ with us.

If you are in US time zone, it sounds like we might be a good fit :

Hey … now get into our discord or i’ll defenestrate you :stuck_out_tongue:
Seriously, I had no clue that was a word so I had to use the translator to find out … not cool!

Im trying to not be too busy but I have a super hot norwiegan recruiter and he’s solid as hell so if I can’t insta-chat you then he probably will. Anyways, you will find most ‘common’ info about us HERE (Eve Forum thread).

I suggest hopping on discord is a best choice actually…
Corp wise we do both EU and US tz (and trying to find those aussies aswell but they are like mushroom, impossible to find).

If not us… then I hope you find a solid good corp! Ha a great day and wb to EVE :slight_smile:

o7 hope you are well if you could spare 5 minutes to read over my linked post I think you would be a good fit for our corp all the details are below please dont hesitate to message me with any questions thanks for your time and best of luck on the corp hunt :slight_smile:

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 19 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Take a look, I get the feeling this might me a good fit dependent on your time zone, if not the right TZ our alliance will is very active in other zones:

We are looking for EU time zone players. Big mix of nationalities in UK but everyone speaks really good English so zero communication problems.

If there is interest jump into discord with us.

1 Like

o7 After reading over your post you seem like you’d be a awesome fit with us if you interested my post is linked below please have a read 5 min max and get in touch if you wanna go further :slight_smile: best of luck on the corp hunt o/

Do you consider yourself pure and righteous of heart Scuros Selke? Do you dislike those preying on the ignorant and honest? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives.

[The narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches in PVP, PVE, industry and mining. As member of the Sev3rance alliance [-7-] we live in 0.0 space Fade. In PVP we fly everything from frigates to capitals, making already more than 42.000 kills on the enemies of a just civilization.

Interested? Check our full corp ad or join our discord.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.