Old Vet looking for a New Home

February 20, 2011 is the day, that EVE and I locked eyes. Since that day, like some many I’ve run solo and grinded my ass off to build something for myself.

Along the way I’ve met some life long friends through the light and dark. Fast forward 11 years, February 22, 2022. I lost one of my brothers Fenrir Kahn to cancer. No more, Friday YOLO or Yelp Fleets.

Presently I’m looking to memorialize those. - I’m looking to move onto other ventures, whether it be in Null-Sec or Wormhole space. I’m learning that finding a more active US/TZ is best for me. As I’m missing a lot of opts in the EU/TZ during the week.

What you’ll be getting from me as a player:

I have fun and work my ass off as needed. For the few that know me. I will always be ready to help anyone where I can.

Thanks for letting me vent and I hope to find a new home. It’s the weekend, and we got some flying to do!

Fly Well o7

-Res

Pop in and say hi!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/239?u=cookem

The corporation I created the other day is highsec, but I’d be happy to have you along if you want! I made it to focus on manufacturing. (Note: This is on my other character, Kaizen ‘Tycoon’ Oramara)

o7 hope all is well if you can spare 5 minutes to look over my linked post i’d appreciate it I feel we’d be a good fit for you :slight_smile: if not best of luck with the corp hunt

Hey man we are heavy us tz players! Come check us out and lets kill some fuckin nerds!

Come speak with us mate :slight_smile:

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 19 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

We are an established corp with a tight knit group. We are primarily USTZ. part of the Imperium and have fleets from small gang up to blobs available throughout the day. Come and join the W1CKD family where no one is a nameless face.

Second this! We’re laid back, and we have a good time!

If you wanna join a corp who’s goal is to learn and have fun, here is some information about us :

We specialize on taking old players as most of are corp date back to 2005. Check us out.

I’ll admit we’re not specificly NS or WH focused, but if you’re looking to try something new then you should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Adding text as apparently the forum doesn’t like repeating the same posts, even though they are links.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.