Returning player looking for a Corp

Hi I am a returning player. I use to play off and on I have what I feel is a decent guy. I am at a loss what to do and where to go. I would enjoy getting into a Corp with friendly players to help me game and learn again. I am a Medically retired Veteran and served in the Navy. I can provide any in game info needed. I look forward to gaming!

Hi Aradrax, I was in the USN myself from 91 - 97… where does the time go? Anyway, I play Eve in the winter months. Every season or three I start something different. This year I ended up in Faction Warfare and I have to say it is the most fun I’ve had in Eve in years. I started in UCN, which is a large FW corp, then switched over to Sheriff. Awesome organizations, here is our mission statement, Sheriff. I’m off here in a bit, but please feel free to reach out with any questions, I’ll get back to you latter this afternoon. o7

o7 Aradrax after reading your post I feel you’d be a decent fit for our group i’ve linked our post below if you have a interest in fun group pvp then pleas feel free to contact me ingame or join the appropriate channel :slight_smile: if not best of luck on the hunt

While I would love to be trusting I’ve been conned several times by Low Sec groups and lost so much in doing so. I am not sure really how to proceed accepting things. I lost months of gaming time to a slow burn group who joined me up with them then once i was doing ok burned me and ran off with my stuff and blew my ships. I’m not looking to have the same repeat. So not sure how to go about things.

FW kind of pays for itself, and all you need is a few frigates anyway. All the stations we use are NPC so there’s no danger of getting locked out. But you do need to be comfortable living in lowsec and losing ships to PvP.

We’re not like that at all if you want to chat further you’ll see we’re not like that at all :slight_smile:

You are welcome with us :slightly_smiling_face:
Join in our corp discord :grinning:

Hey man check us out “into the ether” we are the most active us corp in we form blob alliance based out of fade/dek area

Nightly fleet fights, corp roams and game nights

Idk faucets galore

I was in the army but won’t hold is against you :stuck_out_tongue:

Come talk to us sometime

Hey welcome abck to Eve!

We’re null-sec 0.0 neutral alliance to all the big blocs, we’re more about small-gang pvp / home defence then CTA / Tidi fuckfest large alliance fleets…
We’re a EU/USTZ chilled out alliance where you can make isk & shoot pixels when you have time to login.

We’re The Very Well Hung Alliance, our corp is called Lana Rhodes Appreciation Society.

Discord: The Very Well Hung Alliance
Turbo#8149
In-Game: “Well-Hung”

Was in the Army to 14 S Time flies . Thnak you for your service.

1 Like

I’d just like to thank everyone who sees this that served for your service. I am looking into things and thanks for all your responses.

TSSOC is a great corp to settle back into eve, come give us a look !

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/257?u=cookem

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.