130m SP PVP looking for a potential home

Good day and welcome back!

I’d like to pitch my growing and new corporation Hyper Meme Industries. We are a nullsec corporation with a focus on industry and pvp. We welcome all kinds of players and are happy to teach new aspects. After all learning is a huge part of this game and we embrace this as it allows everyone to get better.

As for play in groups and strategizing kills, Covops/blops/specops might be up your alley. It requires a lot of scouting and sometimes planning. Other times it is a very opportunistic way to do pvp. It is something we do at least once a week with the intend to increase it to more and more. On top of that we have eager folks to go on fleets so if you ever find something, depending on timezone of course, there will be folks willing to login and come with you.

If any of that sounds good enough to have a talk, I’d like to invite you to our discord: Hyper Meme Industries

If you need a little more information, please check our forum post: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

Thanks in advance and good luck with your search!