130Mil Main + 120,90,75mil alts. Looking for a group to fly with

Hi. I am looking for a group to fly with. I just came back from a month or so break. I have spent time in Wormholes/Potchven most recently. I don’t really care what space my next group lives in. I care more about the people I’ll be online with. US Tz MST. Feel free to use this discord if you’d like to talk. I probably am not going to reply to posts or mails. I am on Discord all day.

Come check us out
We are The Order of Omerta and we are looking for more pilots who want to be part of a tight knit community.

We are into mining, indy, pvp and pve. We are newbro and returning players friendly with ppl who love to help.

We are The indy and mining backbone of our alliance and we have structures rigged ready for work and a Corp buyback and sellback program as well as access to coalition markets. Join our jukebox mining fleets and enjoy bullshitting and listening to music with us.

If you like pvp we got everything from sig groups to small gang roams to big coalition battles. SRP program and experienced FCs to lead you to glory. If you don’t like pvp no CTA requirements just help defend our space if ppl try to ■■■■ with us, Corp motto “mama didn’t raise no ■■■■■” we defend our ppl and our ■■■■.

If you like pve we got great ratting and a low Corp tax rate to let you earn more. Incursion access and great combat sites to help fatten those wallets.

We do fun group activities from pvp bait mining fleets to trivia nights and a Corp lottery for players new and old to win prizes.

Come join the family and see why our ppl love this Corp.

Yioo Kam!

I won’t give you the normal information about us. We both know each other. I’m gonna say Hi on discord!

Invictus Imperium is looking for Team players who are interested in PVE & PVP

We will provide content and corporation ops for:

*Corp/Alliance Discord(we ask you use it)
*Coalition Mumble

• co-op abyssal runs
  • mission running
  • deep exploration runs
  • PI production chains
  • Incursion running
  • sponsored PVP
  • manufacturing
  • mentoring program

We welcome:

• omega and alpha clones
  • no minimum SP required, just goodwill

Logistics:

• the corporation is currently based in Fountain space 0.0 sov
  • we have acces to a stations owned by a corp and have our own moons
  • we have 10% tax rate to fund in corp SRP & have alliance SRP for alliance ops/coalition ops
  • we will offer ships with fits for the sponsored corporation ops
    *Corp buyback

If you want to talk more, send a PM or an email.
Wyvvern Psycorax - SA
Bioshibby thedestroyer - EU
Episcopus Raptor - EU
Vilewoman - US
Talon Blacksheer - US

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.